By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Capcom Lists Resident Evil 5 PC

Hmm. Thats some big news in my world, if it holds true. Silent Hill, Left for Dead, and Re5 available for the PC... might just make me skip getting an HD console and upgrade my box instead

Around the Network

I may buy it for PC, but without Wii controls, idk.

noname2200 said:
fazz said:

Too bad my PC doesn't has Bluetooth and I can't use my Wiimote.

Has anyone here actually tried that workaround? If so, how effective is it? If it works well, I'm considering setting one up myself.

I don't know what workaround you mean, but I've got a program called Darwiin remote for my iMac that provides wiimote support.

I'm sure someone has also made a PC equivalent

By the way, I suspect that there is a reason they didn't give mouse support for RE4 - the Wii version wasn't scary due to being too easy, which was due to the superior controls. Whilst keyboard and mouse isn't quite as easy to use, it's still a heck of a lot easier than ps360 controller.

Unless of course they make the PC port more difficult (ie more enemies, less ammo) to make up for it

No wii version :(

i knew this was going to happen since capcom said they are a multiplataform company and they release RE4 for pc.. so it was pretty much expected

Around the Network

I don't think that the RE franchise is a very natural fit for the PC, IMO. But that is just me. I don't really think Gears of War is a very natural fit either.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Question is, will last remnant still come to PC? I'm asking you guys cuz I didn't really bother to check it out.

kergeten said:
Question is, will last remnant still come to PC? I'm asking you guys cuz I didn't really bother to check it out.

Yes, it was officially announced and there have been no indications that Squeenix is thinking of dropping it

I'm willing to bet they will have a PC version for RE5... Just wish my PC could run it..... *Sighs*... Oh well. I like playing with the DualShock/Sixaxis better anyway...

4 ≈ One

bardicverse said:
Hmm. Thats some big news in my world, if it holds true. Silent Hill, Left for Dead, and Re5 available for the PC... might just make me skip getting an HD console and upgrade my box instead

That's the gamble I took, and it's paying off in spades so far. The games are cheaper, too, and you get the mods. On the other hand, you also have to wait a few weeks to play some games. I don't find that to be a problem, but if you've got to have it NOW, get a 360 or PS3.