By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RFOM 2 Get back over the 90 mark please!!

I just noticed it dropped below 90 on metacritic!

Please, please please please please please please please please get back over 90 for my own sanity and the sanity of others on Vgchartz!

The fertilizer and the fan are not a good idea.

Tease.

Around the Network

This will not end well.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Squilliam while this is humorous, don't you think you should seriously cut out the stealth trolling. Also where are the links?

Give him a break. How else is he supposed to mention this information without sounding like a troll. At least he has compassion. :)

Another classic Squilliam Fancyson thread.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network
Acevil said:

Squilliam while this is humorous, don't you think you should seriously cut out the stealth trolling. Also where are the links?

Nonononono im serious! This is actually bothering me. I said as a joke a few weeks back this is something that I didn't want to happen, but now that Metacritics dropped under 90 it might just come about anyway.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/resistance2

I really really really really don't think we'll hear the end of it for months!

The same ^%^&* over and over just isn't fun.

Tease.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

it better be over 90.

i agree, the game is so good to get anything below it :/

Anybody who follows Metacritic strictly enough to let this bother them has to be shot in the face. Period. I know you just don't wanna hear the bullshit that people will sling on this site, but seriously, f**k them. Add +1 to the number of good games on your system and let them wallow in their asshattery.

P.S. If this is just stealth trolling, well played, but my statement is still true.

for reasurence just go onto darths thread and see that %... its over 90%

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT