By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you get involved with Women?

monkeyman40210 said:

yes but back in bible time women were not as slutty and goldigging back then

What about Mary Magdalene and the whore of Babylon?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
I can beat the Lost Levels while having sex with a shorthaired pagan woman who (now get this...) has a job!

I'm officially jealous.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

mrstickball said:
Ironically, the superchristian (or at leas thats the way it's coming off) curses. Interesting.

Last I checked, the Bible said men should get involved with women (Gen 2:24), and even Jesus mentioned this passage during his earthly ministry.

And women can, and should work. Lydia, an early Christian had a job selling purple garments (Acts 16:14). Paul & Silas were rather close to her (Acts 16:14), and no mention was made of condemning her having a job. Solomon's discourse in Proverbs 31 concerning the virtuous wife mentions that she worked tirelessly - both at home, and through owning a business.

Furthermore, Women did have strong ministries in the Bible. Paul references the household of Priscilla and Aquilla multiple times in the New Testament (most notably Acts, Romans, Timothy and 1st Corinthians). Multiple times, the text refers to the female first - a sign of respect, and leadership. Oh, and you have Ruth, Esther, and Deborah in the OT.

And if you are indeed an anarchist, then you are soundly against the Biblical teachings of the Apostle Paul, and Jesus Christ. Paul said in Romans 13 to respect the governmental leaders. In Matthew 22:15-22, Jesus himself said to render unto Caesar (that is, the government and their leaders) what is theirs - totally refuting your ideology of anarchy.

Overall, it'd help if you actually read the Bible before spouting off viewpoints that 99% of Christians don't, and shouldn't, take. My fiancee has a very successful business, and is very blessed by God because of it.

Well first of all Jesus is a false name for the Messiah. And your right, men should get involved with women but not if there all worldly slutz. Romans 13 does say to submit to governing authorties unless the laws are against Yeshua's laws. And police officers use violence to solve there problems(Mattithyahu 5:38-42) so i'm not going to tell them which way a criminal went or help them use violence against our enemies. And the reason 99% christians don't use these views is cause they sugarcoat the bible just to get my more members in there church or make the bible polictically correct..its all New World Order bullshit

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

TruckOSaurus said:
16-bit gamer said:
enekomh said:
16-bit gamer said:
I"M NOT GAY!!!!!!

Oh, yes you are...

Or else, you are such a nerd that all women run away from you...

Stop talkin bulshit and go outside, you damn fundamentalist... You're pretty much like all those people who died in the name of God... Join the crusaders...

i'm not a fundamentalist. Fundamentalist beleive that swearing and dancing and other stupid crap are sins. Fundamentalist are republicans and i'm an Anarchist, Fundamentalist somehow think that as christians were allowed to fight back against our enemies in wars which is total bullshit...(by the way God is the Name of the Babylon deity of Fortune, i call the creator by name)

For an anarchist, you put a lot of rules on what women should or shouldn't do.

i don't beleive in government, but i still beleive in men ruling over women (Genesis 3:16)

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

16-bit gamer said:
@psrock

no, i'm 16 years old and i'm pretty much through it...but women suck so much that i fantasize about better things than sex

Hell yeah!

....oh

Wait, I think I am getting the wrong end of the stick.

Around the Network

Why yes... and a lot of them.. It's my duty to practise a lot.. cause when there's are disaster/war/anything that would wipe out most of the humans it's my duty to repopulate the earth..

I got that in writing if you don't believe me..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

16-bit gamer said:

Romans 13 does say to submit to governing authorties unless the laws are against Yeshua's laws. And police officers use violence to solve there problems(Mattithyahu 5:38-42) so i'm not going to tell them which way a criminal went or help them use violence against our enemies. And the reason 99% christians don't use these views is cause they sugarcoat the bible just to get my more members in there church or make the bible polictically correct..its all New World Order bullshit

So exactly why are you an anarchist again?

Paul was beaten and attacked many, many times according to the book of Acts before he was beheaded under emperor Nero in 68 AD. Yet he never, in Romans 13 or elsewhere, said you shouldn't obey officers of the law if they use violence.

Also, if violence, by lawgivers, shouldn't be obeyed, then wouldn't that be counter-productive to the Old Testament, which used physical violence as a means of punishment? What about the Christians that lived under Emperor Nero, who killed them by the thousands (if not tens or hundreds of thousands).

For the record, most police officers do not use violence to solve problems. Most situations are resolved without an escalation of force...Why then would you do something illegal like protecting a criminal by not telling an officer which way they went? Sounds like you really want to bend rules for your own good.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Am I the only one who thinks this should be locked? I know we don't have many female members here, but damn this is offensive.

yeah i'm getting sick of all this arguing
someone lock it please

Don't lock! this is an intressting thread which we didn't have before about this subject.. Just because the OP has a different view about women it shouldn't be locked.. it's intressting to see his thoughts..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)