By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Well, the election is tomorrow.

I think it will be kind of like the bush/  gore election from 2000. any predictions?

Around the Network

also say who you prefer for president. John McCain

Its gonna be more like the Clinton/Dole election.

I prefer Obama.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

i don't think the electorial college will effect this election.
Bob Barr is my choice

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Obama...McCain is another George bush, They are like best friends.

Around the Network

Obama. Its going to be more like a Bush/Dukakis election, with Dukakis forever regretting the stupid mistakes he made in the past. Only this time around, the economy was John McCain's Willie Horton.

McCain really needs to win PA to get a shot @ the magical 270. It's gonna be a tight race even though polls show Obama w. a lead in key states. But who knows, recall what happened in the New Hampshire primaries (Democrats)

Regardless, this is a historical campaign but I'm rooting for Obama!

These are the only 2 facts you need to know:

1) Obama has more support among blacks than Bill Clinton did.

2) Obama has more support among whites than Bill Clinton did.

Therefore, Obama will win even harder than Clinton did.

I'm voting Obama in the morning.

I'm pretty sure Obama is going to win, but I'm also pretty sure that the polls are overestimating support for Obama by quite a bit and the results are going to be closer than many people expect.

I'm voting for Obama!

Imagine how lucky Obama Girl was when somebody named Obama was running for president. She must've heard angels singing and said to herself "This must be my calling!" Then, she grabbed her thong out of the closet.