By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Well, the election is tomorrow.

graywolf96 said:
no one supports McCain other than me ? wow

McCain's biggest fan on this site is banned for a few days.

Not me though. I support Obama 100% and have been volunteering for his campaign here in Florida all Summer and Fall.

Around the Network

I support McCain because I'm smart enough to do my damn research and I know experience matters.

damkira said:
graywolf96 said:
no one supports McCain other than me ? wow

McCain's biggest fan on this site is banned for a few days.

Not me though. I support Obama 100% and have been volunteering for his campaign here in Florida all Summer and Fall.

Obama has no experience.

akuma587 said:
Its gonna be more like the Clinton/Dole election.

I prefer Obama.

No experience

PATRIOT7ME said:
akuma587 said:

I prefer Obama.

No experience

A 19 year old saying someone over twice his age has no experience? Go on...

That aside, I just can't let Palin anywhere close to the White House. She is the main reason I voted for Obama. (Though here in TX that won't matter much)

That and I just don't think McBush has the economic experience necesarry to pull us out of this crisis, neither do I trust him to appoint anyone who does.

Currently playing: Civ 6

Around the Network
cdude1034 said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
akuma587 said:

I prefer Obama.

No experience

A 19 year old saying someone over twice his age has no experience? Go on...

That aside, I just can't let Palin anywhere close to the White House. She is the main reason I voted for Obama. (Though here in TX that won't matter much)

That and I just don't think McBush has the economic experience necesarry to pull us out of this crisis, neither do I trust him to appoint anyone who does.

1. records of experience idiot. mCcain wins with ease. Former Hilary voters agreee that Obama lacks experience.

2.  Better than obama. Palin more experienced than obama.

3.please. Obama is gonna raise your taxes fool. He is gonna raise taxes  on small business and that will hurt jobs. Besides can't help us with a crisis if he's not experienced enough for it.

Experience is an overrated attribute. If we are voting based solely on experience, then I am voting for Robert Byrd.

PATRIOT7ME said: 

1. records of experience idiot. mCcain wins with ease. Former Hilary voters agreee that Obama lacks experience.

3.please. Obama is gonna raise your taxes fool. He is gonna raise taxes  on small business and that will hurt jobs. Besides can't help us with a crisis if he's not experienced enough for it.

Please go on.  I was going to vote for Obama, but after this very insightful post I may just vote for McCain.

I would also like to congratulate cdude on his $250,000+ salary.  Very nice!

Jackson50 said:
Experience is an overrated attribute. If we are voting based solely on experience, then I am voting for Robert Byrd.

another liberal lie. If you think being a president so damn easy. Why don't you run? Maybe you learn something through that bonehead of yours. ALso you can do some studing on Jimmy Carter. Find out why experience matters.

ManusJustus said:
PATRIOT7ME said: 

Please go on.  I was going to vote for Obama, but after this very insightful post I may just vote for McCain.

I would also like to congratulate cdude on his $250,000+ salary.  Very nice!

You don't even live in the US. So your opinion doesn't matter unless it's for UK.