By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 160GB PS3 success?

Hi I have just brought a 160GB PS3 on 31st October, launch day in UK. However I was first to buy at around 3PM and know noone else who has one or is getting one in the future. Just wondering if people are or are not buying them and if it will be a success. (I thought a 160GB PS3, dualshock 3 and 4 downloadable games worth 50 pounds all for 340 pounds was imppressive). Post your views

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Around the Network

Congratz, well we have to wait and see if it sells well.

I think it is a good deal because its only 40 pounds more than the 80gb and has double space plus 4 free games

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Congrats

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

where did you buy from, because on play.com theyre not even selling the 160gb one yet!

Around the Network

wow 4 free games? what is that list out of?

congratz , it's a good deal but still expensive

i think it's a good deal (for the UK). hopefully people will bite.

i do think that a lower price with less stuff would do the ps3 better though.

theprof00 said:
wow 4 free games? what is that list out of?

Anything on the store. If you want Burnout or GT5:P feel free, but if Pixel Junk, Flow, High Volocity Bowling, and Super Stardust HD are more your style then that also wrks.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

they should put the ps3's hardware sales above 120k for others this week.