By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Little Big Planet + Gradius....Awesome!

Soon we shall see a Little Big Solid 4 level, near XMAS.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
atma998 said:
ameratsu said:
Fernando said:
Honestly, the gameplay looks very slow and boring... don't know why all the hype.

Fernando, the biggest joystiq troll. You've already established that you hate everything sony, so why even reply in this thread?

Sorry but Fernando is right on this one! The ''Gradius'' thing is real slow and looks boring, I'm sure that I will have more fun in playing the NES version.

No, Fernando was speaking about the game in general, not the Gradius level.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
atma998 said:
ameratsu said:
Fernando said:
Honestly, the gameplay looks very slow and boring... don't know why all the hype.

Fernando, the biggest joystiq troll. You've already established that you hate everything sony, so why even reply in this thread?

Sorry but Fernando is right on this one! The ''Gradius'' thing is real slow and looks boring, I'm sure that I will have more fun in playing the NES version.

I don't think so because this thread is about the Gradius level.

atma998 said:
Euphoria14 said:
atma998 said:
ameratsu said:
Fernando said:

Fernando has said the same exact thing in each and every LBP thread. This is why he said he does not understand the hype. The hype refers to this game, not just this level.

Check his post history, you will see what I mean.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
atma998 said:
Euphoria14 said:
atma998 said:
ameratsu said:
Fernando said:

Fernando has said the same exact thing in each and every LBP thread. This is why he said he does not understand the hype. The hype refers to this game, not just this level.

Check his post history, you will see what I mean.

Oh maybe he's right too LOL

Around the Network

@ atma: I think most people understand it when Fernando says it one time, there's no need to post it each and every time.

You apparently agree with his vision that LBP sucks. So be it. Say it once and move on.