By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever been rejected by a girl? I just got rejected by a girl :/

madskillz said:
ctk495 said:
Onyxmeth said:

Do what I do. If a girl rejects you, just revert to defense mode and tell her loudly, "Thanks for letting my know about your crabs! It would have been awkward if we had dated and you told me later! Again, thank you!". Screw building character. You need to build revenge tactics for on the spot embarassment the next time a woman dares reject the great ctk. That's how pimps roll. Let the common folk "build character" while crying into their bed sheets so the emo fairy can leave a quarter under their pillow at night.

Lol thanks actually that bitch got pwned today since she was going to give a hockey stick to a guy but the guy ignore her and received the hockey stick from his gf I was watching the whole time and I felt better.

Wow, class ... look at this show of maturity. You two sound like you have combined real age of 9. Seriously - how many girls want a guy talking like either of you? Not trying to call you two out, but unless you are strikingly handsome, the epitome of coolness or a jock of some type, this convo has offered her nada. And lol at her demise? Dang, dog, move on. What makes you think you are mature enough to have a relationship right now? Enjoy life, play video games and just take a major chill on the girls for the time being. Grow up some and then come back. You won't miss anything except more rejection at this point.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

For whatever reason, you and she didn't click. It's okay. Don't beat yourself up about it. I've been turned down more times than I can count. You still can't trick me into believing that I am the hottest piece of man meat in any room I walk into.

Onyxmeth said:

I gotta disagree there. The boy needs self confidence obviously, and while being mean is...well...mean, it will help build his confidence levels so he's able to walk up to a girl and put it on the line. That's a much easier thing to do when you have an escape plan, rather than a nonchalant attitude to rejection or worse, a passive aggressive attitude towards it. There is truth to the sayings "assholes get all the girls" and "nice guys finish last" and a lot of that can stem with how you take rejection and exude confidence.

I know what people are going to say, which is that eventually the girls come back around to the nice guys, and that's true. It's just that they let a dozen assholes stamp them before it comes around to the nice guy, and I'd rather be the guy able to hit and run with many than actually be with few. I've tried it both ways, and this should be good advice for all. Trust your kids. Trust your family. Do not trust the person you sleep with. Do not trust yourself to be any better than them.

So your advice is pretty much to be an asshole? I'll keep that in mind.

And you're not giving someone a lot of self-confidence by telling them that they don't have any.

And Akuma, that picture is priceless.

d21lewis said:
For whatever reason, you and she didn't click. It's okay. Don't beat yourself up about it. I've been turned down more times than I can count. You still can't trick me into believing that I am the hottest piece of man meat in any room I walk into.

Did you quote Zapp Brannigan or was that actually you? I can't really say I'm sure... :P

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Onyxmeth said:
iclim4 said:
ctk495 said:
Onyxmeth said:

Do what I do. If a girl rejects you, just revert to defense mode and tell her loudly, "Thanks for letting my know about your crabs! It would have been awkward if we had dated and you told me later! Again, thank you!". Screw building character. You need to build revenge tactics for on the spot embarassment the next time a woman dares reject the great ctk. That's how pimps roll. Let the common folk "build character" while crying into their bed sheets so the emo fairy can leave a quarter under their pillow at night.

Lol thanks actually that bitch got pwned today since she was going to give a hockey stick to a guy but the guy ignore her and received the hockey stick from his gf I was watching the whole time and I felt better.

Wong road, lol.
Bad Onyxmeth! Bad!
Being happy from someone elses pain (There are exceptions!), and calling them names just because she turned you down(in a not embarrassing way, I might add) because you asked her out in one of the most unromantic ways you can do is a big no no, mm'kay?
Now run along little boy, don't let girly distractions deter you from your "drawing" dream. =P

I gotta disagree there. The boy needs self confidence obviously, and while being mean is...well...mean, it will help build his confidence levels so he's able to walk up to a girl and put it on the line. That's a much easier thing to do when you have an escape plan, rather than a nonchalant attitude to rejection or worse, a passive aggressive attitude towards it. There is truth to the sayings "assholes get all the girls" and "nice guys finish last" and a lot of that can stem with how you take rejection and exude confidence.

I know what people are going to say, which is that eventually the girls come back around to the nice guys, and that's true. It's just that they let a dozen assholes stamp them before it comes around to the nice guy, and I'd rather be the guy able to hit and run with many than actually be with few. I've tried it both ways, and this should be good advice for all. Trust your kids. Trust your family. Do not trust the person you sleep with. Do not trust yourself to be any better than them.

Interesting take. I finally learned a lot about women when I hit my last years in college. I got really close to a woman and she let me know a lot about women. I was like 'That's it?' Being yourself is the key.

For me, I was a nerd in high school - cool and nice, but not a thug - and a girl told me 'We like guys like you, and want to marry guys like you, but right now, we want a thug. We want someone we can have fun with.'

Now? I am the nice guy women have fun with. I've had tons of women admit to me they could talk to me for hours. I am just being me, aka Mad Skillz. I don't try and be something I'm not. I am brutually honest to women - I never regret anything I tell women. I am honest and confident. If a woman shot me down, I was like 'thank you for not wasting my time.'

There's far too many women out there. I tell you - even as a teen - it's about knowing your strengths and your Kryptonite. You have to know your limitations.

BTW, I do sleep with my wife and I totally trust her

@akuma587 & maddskillz

Fucking ROFL! Awesome. You owned both of them

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Whatever. If I was back on the block, you and me would mop up like two old cleaning ladies.

I tell you - I've had tons of women tell me they are attracted by my confidence. I walk into a joint, I act like I own the joint. I don't act like I am better than folks - but that I know where I am going and know I am totally confident.

Valkyria00 said:
@akuma587 & maddskillz

Fg ROFL! Awesome. You owned both of them

LOL. Nah, it's like this:

Two bulls are on a hill ... and they see a lot of cows in a valley. The young one looks at the older bull ...

i have been reject before but gladly i reject my share amount of girls so it make me feel better. You too should do sweet eyes to randoms girls and when they get the courage to ask you out just say no! then later you can say yes if she's still interrested ( won't happen but you never know) in that case you will be in the position of power

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Being mature is really important when it comes to stuff like this, I totally agree with madskillz. You come off looking like a piece of shit if you bitch about a girl treating you unfairly and then turn around and act like a jackass.

Most people assume they are worth someone else's love, which is flat out not true. You aren't worth someone else's attention until you act like it. We kind of buy into as a culture that there is someone for everyone. Anyone can be for anyone, and there can be no one for some people if they act like a piece of shit.

Not saying that ctk was acting in a way that was too unacceptable, and he's young, so I have no problem cutting him slack. I know I didn't handle every situation such as the one he is in as maturely as I could have at his age.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

In the end ctk. You sit next to the girl. Asking her to talk in the internet and not real life is plain dumb and creepy.
Not to mention that those 2 posts you and Onyx made are just horrible.

Come on dude. Grow up a bit. Im a bitch at asking a girl I "like" outbut I still manage to actually speak to them.

I get my share of friends with privileges however. ;)