By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Cougarman said:
McPancak3s said:
Cougarman said:
Simulacrum said:
...Wonder If I would have done this topic?
I would have banned right away.
But when girl does this,"Be more specific next time."

i doubt it has anything to do with her being a girl, the thread title at least had the name of the game, it was not ban able offense.

besides mods are ordered to have cold shower before dealing with female members, read the rules dude:P

where are the rules at?i had no knowledge of it (i dont remember seeing it in the agreement) and next time i'll post "more specific" threads.

lol the second paraghraph was joke

i kinda figured the second part was a joke, but i was seriously asking where the rules are so i know how to post more specific posts lol

Around the Network

heh I finished Dead Space yesterday.. Shit is mad good =p. I loved the Zero Gravity parts.. and that Zero G  basketball thing was cute. I hate it when people say it's a short game.. Honestly Im really good at games =p but in first playthroughs I always take my time searching every place/corner. It took me like 14 hours to finish it.. That's very good in my opinion.. and it's not short! Anyway.. the final boss fight was epic and the story/gameplay also rock!

Dead Space is the shit. I was rockin' out with the Obsidian suit. Fallout 3 is trash.

Snarf Barf said:
Dead Space is the shit. I was rockin' out with the Obsidian suit. Fallout 3 is trash.

obsidian? how do you get that suit? i only have the military one...

DUDE obsidian, scorpion, and elite suits? am i missing more?! how many awesome suits are there?

Around the Network
McPancak3s said:
DUDE obsidian, scorpion, and elite suits? am i missing more?! how many awesome suits are there?

In fact I wil love to know more about this game,but not from reviewers,from "common" gamers like you and me,because I will get a horror game but I'm right undecided which one to choose,if Silent Hill: Homecoming or Dead Space.

I'm some kind of annoyed becuase I've been always a Silent Hill follower but I don't hear good things about the last release and I have listen many good things about Dead Space.

Being unable to rent them to decide myself I ask to you and other VG parteners to give your opinions about which one to buy.

Thk.

OT7 said:
McPancak3s said:

In fact I wil love to know more about this game,but not from reviewers,from "common" gamers like you and me,because I will get a horror game but I'm right undecided which one to choose,if Silent Hill: Homecoming or Dead Space.

I'm some kind of annoyed becuase I've been always a Silent Hill follower but I don't hear good things about the last release and I have listen many good things about Dead Space.

Being unable to rent them to decide myself I ask to you and other VG parteners to give your opinions about which one to buy.

Thk.

i love silent hill myself, tbh it was the only "true" horror game to me for awhile. i havent heard much from the new one, so i cant say much about it. but i would recommend at least a rental of dead space, i thouroughly enjoy the gameplay and its a well thought out smooth story- and the details of the monsters still kinda creep me out, even though i've completed the game awhile ago. its one of those things that can still haunt you even though you've already figured out everything and still know whats going to happen.

if you still have doubts, theres no harm in renting the games to see for yourself :)

The religion in that game is disturbing. Really no different that the cults. I can't believe Dr. Mercer as intelligent as he is. >__>

domriver said:
The religion in that game is disturbing. Really no different that the cults. I can't believe Dr. Mercer as intelligent as he is. >__>

yeah doesnt it kinda remind you of the Heavens Gate religion? 

McPancak3s said:
domriver said:

yeah doesnt it kinda remind you of the Heavens Gate religion? 

It certainly does.  In this game those monsters are considered "Holy" aren't they? By the Unitologists?