I think Heavy Rain will change how we play games in the future and IMO is an EXCELLENT exclusive title to hit the Playstation 3 in 2009!!!
In this demo, the player takes the role of a young journalist who is investigating on several girls' disappearances, she goes to a house of taxidermist who is suspected of killing these women. In this presentation, the Producer of the game (David Cage) shows 2 different ways to finish this demo, there are lots of different ways to get through the story.
HERE's WHAT WHAT YOU'LL SEE...
- Multiple view camera system, not always behind the girl.
-The demo is fully playable, no cut-scenes, the player can control the girl at any time.
- The Sixaxis motion sensor is used in the game to make different moves (open a window, raise or hit an object, etc.).
- It is possible to hear what is happening in the mind of the character, so the player knows the different choices that are available.
- No loadings in the game!
- Backgrounds are fully interactive (all objects can be used, all doors can be opened, etc.).
- Very interesting Split Screen System to keep an eye on the murderer, control the character at the same time.
- The player has to maintain several buttons to stay hidden, uncomfortable situation for the player to reproduce the same stress in the game.
- Quick time events for some action scenes.
As I have previously stated, this IS my most anticipated game this generation, and an excellent exclusive coming to the PS3 in 2009!!!