By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - besides white knight chronicles, what other rpg is coming to the ps3 in 09?

Only that most upcoming Wii RPGs except ToS2 and Murasama are average. From what I´ve seen Little King Story is a strategy/simulation game and not that top-notch, but definitely good. I think HD consoles have a better line-up, SO4, WKC, VC, LR, ToV are all better than just good jRPGs. Add up all the upcoming wRPGs, which the Wii doesn´t have, and you get a much much better line-up.

You people underestimate SE localization efforts, they are releasing their games a lot faster than they used to in Europe and Europe has always been the least well served.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
@Deotox

I said "HOPEFULLY" :P I mentioned SE's crap localization in the same post so I'm kinda doubting it...

SO4 looks better than WKS. Sorry :P WKS is the second best HD RPG next year though (though I'm not sure that says a whole lot since there aren't many HD RPGs coming out next year to begin with =/).

@Soriku when was the last time they even mentioned the release of the game, unless I missed something the game really has no hope.

Blasphemy. Level 5>>>>Tri-Ace

White Knight Chronicles will be FAR greater than Star Ocean 4. Though Star Ocean 4 will probably be the Second best JRPG of 2009. Though this is all assuming that Final Fantasy XIII isn't localized in 2009.

Demon Souls. Maybe Shin Megami Tensei PS3 Project;

I also think SO4 will be a bit better than WKC, but I don´t think FFXIII and Versus will be better or that better from these two.

Hmm can I call you Wii fanboy now Soriku?
Question was only for Ps3 in 09.
And I havent heard almoast none of these games,I don't remember your avatars game name,but it looked good,it was some thread Wii Boobs :D...And Tales could be good.But remember Dragon Quest Swords,total shi...
For ps3, Tales of Vesperia coming maybe in 09 (or maybe not ever),Last Renmant,Final Fantasy XIII better come or I'll start to make threads against Square-enix...Still I think 09 will be comeback of Jprg:s.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

We're talking about the US, pretty clearly, because otherwise WKC would be an 08 release.

The only two I know of are WKC and LR. That's it.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Soriku said:
@Sim

Eh...what does DQS have to do with 09 RPGs?

Nah,you were just talking about Wii Jprg:s on Ps3 09 list so I just stabbed you to back.With chainsaw.

Take my love, take my land..

lol at people that think they're going to be playing FFXIII in 2009. At best you might be playing the demo.

so basically 2009 will be namco/marbellous vs SE

who will win?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Soriku said:
woopah said:
so basically 2009 will be namco/marbellous vs SE

who will win?

Namco/Marvelous have more quality games releasing so them :P

not necesarily

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia