By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Space: It's friggin good.

Did you enjoy Resident Evil 4? Bioshock? Then you will love this game. It's quite good. Get your barf bag ready though it's pretty sick. And the scariest game since RE remake on GC.

Around the Network

I so want to buy this game but....LBP!!!!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

It sure is.

I agree 100%.

Finished it yesterday.....1st game in years to make me jump out of my seat.

Great stuff, I hope it becomes a million seller.

Is this game scary like REmake was though? Because RE4 wasn't scary at all and was disappointing in that sense, from what I can gauge RE5 is also moving toward the action over scares aspect of gameplay. Is DS REmake scary or RE$ Not scary?

Around the Network
DTG said:
Is this game scary like REmake was though? Because RE4 wasn't scary at all and was disappointing in that sense, from what I can gauge RE5 is also moving toward the action over scares aspect of gameplay. Is DS REmake scary or RE$ Not scary?

It's in between REmake and RE4. Filled with action but has a lot of suspense as well and less ammo... One time I was shoting this @#$%! and *click* I ran out of ammo and the dude.... I'm not gonna tell you what happened but it was crazy.

Yeah its scary like REremake, a proper survival horror.

I know,but cant afford now :(

Take my love, take my land..

Awesome. I actually had a hard time finishing Remake because I was scared so shitless of having to backtrack through rooms with a bunch of redeads waiting and only half a clip left in my pistol.

no game can be scarier than the "floodgate" level on halo 3.