By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 1 NXE question

if u can save a game to the harddrive wouldnt software sales for 360 be down alot

because u can just rent a game from blockbuster or somewhere and save the game then bring it back.

i'm just asking because i heard u can copy games to the HDD

Around the Network

You still need the DVD in the XBox360. It just runs the game from the HDD.

EDIT:  Basically the point is to reduce the noise from the DVD drive which is extremely loud, reduce load times because a HDD is faster than a DVD drive, and potentially reduce wear and tear on the DVD drive ensuring a longer life for it.

bobobologna said:

EDIT: Basically the point is to reduce the noise from the DVD drive which is extremely loud, reduce load times because a HDD is faster than a DVD drive, and potentially reduce wear and tear on the DVD drive ensuring a longer life for it.

/thread

bobobologna said:

EDIT:  Basically the point is to reduce the noise from the DVD drive which is extremely loud, reduce load times because a HDD is faster than a DVD drive, and potentially reduce wear and tear on the DVD drive ensuring a longer life for it.

And potentially destroy your hard drive. That's Microsoft's real plot, put more wear and tear on the harddrive so that it fails and you have to buy anoter one.

Username2324 said:
bobobologna said:

EDIT: Basically the point is to reduce the noise from the DVD drive which is extremely loud, reduce load times because a HDD is faster than a DVD drive, and potentially reduce wear and tear on the DVD drive ensuring a longer life for it.

And potentially destroy your hard drive. That's Microsoft's real plot, put more wear and tear on the harddrive so that it fails and you have to buy anoter one.

Oh so Microsoft is copying Sony again, because they do it with a lot of games.....

*shouts* STUPID

Around the Network

It was just a litte joke, calm down.

^pwnd

Username2324 said:
It was just a litte joke, calm down.

*cough* I knew it from the beginning !!! *runs away*