By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - F1 - Brazilian GP Thread - This Sunday we have a new Champion!

MASSA iS CHAMPION!!!!!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

WTF GLOCK Went of his gas!!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

WOOOOT!.... Hamilton wins!

Way to go Glock ,you idiot

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Noooo, Glock I hate you!, Hamilton deserves to loose! Exiting race. Poor Massa T.T. Great race Vettel.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Around the Network

HAMILTON CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care how, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still can't believe it!

Where is ioi when you need him?

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Banned

Oh, Timo what have thy done. Being bribed by Dennis lose in last corner. ;)

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

zexen_lowe said:
BringBackChrono said:
@zexen
If it rains, anything can happen. A Hamilton fan should ideally be hoping for good weather tomorrow. Well, ill be looking forward to the constructors title coming to Ferrari.

I get what you're saying, but Hamilton is 10 times more reliable under the rain than Massa. In fact, I would say that under rain, Hamilton is the best of all the current drivers (maybe Alonso is on par). I know, rain can cause strange things to happen, but let's not forget that the disaster last year happened under a bright sun, so a good weather doesn't guarantee much either.

Or not seeing that he won by dumb luck, after losing to Vettel in couple last laps.

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------