By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony and Microsoft's Next Console will have waggle

My reasoning for this is, I'm sure they don't want the "Super Wii" to monopolize Point-and-Click/Arcade Shooters on consoles.  When next generation comes, I'm sure any House of the Dead or Resident Umbrella Chronicles will be multiplatform.

Thoughts?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

2 seperate Ps4's . One for the casuals, one for the hardcore, The casual one launching at $199, Hardcore at $399. /sarcasm

Euhm the PS3 already haves waggle =p.

Oh rly?

No sh!t!

Of course they will. And Nintendo is aware of that, bet they have something on mind to the "Super Wii"

konnichiwa said:
Euhm the PS3 already haves waggle =p.

Not Point-and-Click waggle.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

point and click is completely different to waggle so which one are you talking about?

puffy said:
point and click is completely different to waggle so which one are you talking about?

The lather of the two.

Pixel Art can be fun.

it's caled natural curve of evolution, so unless someone is stupid or simply ignorant, any successful tech from a prior gen is adopted, unless they innovate to a more successful one.

so the short answer : Obviously.

I have a Wii but I'am a moderate PS Fanboy Hoping for a PS3 price cut

Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet
to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.

They obviously will and they will target the so-called "casual market" a LOT more. Maybe even more than Nintendo is doing right now.

mrkk said:
They obviously will and they will target the so-called "casual market" a LOT more. Maybe even more than Nintendo is doing right now.

I agree. Profit > Fanbase.

Pixel Art can be fun.