By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is this a good deal for a Used Xbox 360?

Is this a good deal for a Used Xbox 360? Okay I located a Cream Colored w/Chrome Trim Xbox 360 @ a Local Pawn Shop, It includes:

2 Wireless Controllers w/rechargable Battery Packs

After Market 120gb HDD

All Cables/Wires

And also a 6mth Warranty Incase of RROD or Otherwise

The Console was Manufactured In March 2008 and Has HDMI Out (I've Searched Online But can't figure out which Motherboard) Anybody Know?

I was only able to Play around with it for about 15min, to check if it played games, dvds etc.

$240 Tax Included

Your Opinions Please. Thanx!!

Around the Network

Yes, seems nice to me. Price?

$240 Tax Included, Sorry I went ahead and Edited it and Added the Price.

excellent price IMO...

I'd get it.

Around the Network

Sounds like a great buy just understand that if it breaks you will more than likely not get it fixed for free....

good deal... March... I'm thinking it's at least a Falcon... perhaps the one after the falcon... it escapes my mind...

that is a great deal... so great it makes me suspcious...but it comes with warranty so it will probably be fine.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

If it doesn't RROD or give out in 6 months it should be okay right.

Sounds like a great price, I would get it if I didn't already have one.  If it didn't have the warranty I would be scared, but since it has a nice 6 month warranty it should be fine.

Just make absolutely sure that warranty is in writing and you do not lose it.