By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is this a good deal for a Used Xbox 360?

u'll be stupid if u didnt get this

Around the Network
sly69saldana said:
If it doesn't RROD or give out in 6 months it should be okay right.

Yeah, if it was something like a one week warranty I wouldn't take it since someone could have just done the towel trick and hoped for the best but since it's 6 months you will be fine.

twesterm said:
sly69saldana said:

Yeah, if it was something like a one week warranty I wouldn't take it since someone could have just done the towel trick and hoped for the best but since it's 6 months you will be fine.

Towel Trick?

sly69saldana said:
twesterm said:
sly69saldana said:

Towel Trick?

It can be used to temporarily fix the RRoD.  It can keep your 360 alive for anytime from a few hours to a few weeks.  Not 6 months.

Man, that's crazy!! I heard somewhere about maybe putting it in the freezer or something? : /

Around the Network
sly69saldana said:
Man, that's crazy!! I heard somewhere about maybe putting it in the freezer or something? : /

I don't remember why but putting it in the freezer is extremely bad.  The towel trick works well.

What are some great games for the 360, I like racing; Forza or Project Gotham? Is there any games similar to PS3's Uncharted?

nope uncharted is unique to it's system
need 4 speed is coming and mid night club la is already out

Those aren't 360 Exclusives are they?

Bah, second hand, might as well steal it.