By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Weekend Deal: "Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines" 50% off

shio, that is a pretty good list, but no Homeworld love drops it down a notch.

Around the Network

I just bought Bloodlines on Steam, but I won't be able to play it until next week. Just the thought of running the game with that massive fan patch makes me want to roll heads to keep me away from desperation.

When I first played the game a few years back I pirated it (don't do that anymore) and never gave credit to that awesome team that Troika was and now they're gone(they also made Arcanum). I couldn't support them then, but atleast I can give some money for their work now.

One thing I think it's great about Steam (and any other DD store) is that they have no logistic problems at all: the games can easily be sold to any part of the world. It's impossible to find Bloodlines on a retail store, hell probably even when it came out it would be hard. Steam doesn't have that problem.

shio, I am to lazy to look. Do they have the Homeworld 2 on there? I loved the first and never got around to play the second.