By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My candy got robbed tonight

So im 15 and I figured I would go out and get some candy one last year, so I go with about 6 of my friends and we get some candy and we had a meal at Mcdonalds.

We start heading about a kilometer away from where I lived near a high school. I told my friends, why the hell are we going into this area theres a lot of trouble here.

But they were calling my a pussy and other names, so I had to go with them otherwise I would have been an easy target walking back home bymyself. We cross the street from the main road into a small street and half of my group is ahead of me and some other guys when about 7 big black guys jump us for our candy. My friends got thrown to the ground and I had to give up my candy.

Since I got my bag jacked, I got my friends back that looks liek mine and got some candy so my parents dont think anything bad went down. I was pretty pissed that these fucking pieces of shit have to prey on 15 year old kids for candy. I was so pissed that when I was walking home I kicked and electric box and the whole street went dim lol. So ya I just though I would share that story with you guys because im very bored right now. I love it when I'm right

Around the Network

That's why you carry weapons with you, go before nightfall, or just bring more friends, especially if you're in a bad area.

Then again, you may not have as much reason to do so as I do, considering the fact that I've got family to defend. That, and you're only 15...not old enough to carry anything really lethal or effective enough to scare/wound them badly enough. Even so, it wouldn't hurt to carry around a ginsu knife or surgical knife.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

thats one reason i hate black people. They have to steal candy from hard working white people.

why can't they just go door to door, or use there welfare money for candy?

Agree with Incandesence. You should at least carry some small means of self-defence. I always did. Hell, even faking having a gun on you can sometimes scare them away if successful.

Me and a buddy of mine were almost robbed at an ATM on base some time ago but I put my hand into my inside pocket and motioned to take out a pistol. The four men saw what I did, got back into their car and drove away. Times like that are always scary yet thrilling when they are over.

coolestguyever said:
thats one reason i hate black people. They have to steal candy from hard working white people.

ouch dude, let's not get racial here.  I have my differences with some black people as well, but you gotta admit: in every minority, or even amongst white people, there are always juvenille groups amongst them willing to make a bad name for the rest of the ethnic group they represent.  I hate a little bit of each ethnic group equally :D even my own.  Puertoricans can be so annoying sometimes ;p

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:

hey retard, before you think that all black people are like this, I AM BLACK.

coolestguyever said:

ohhh dude, that was low. jezzz, but im sure you were joking or you misunderstood what sarcasim is. right?

pssstt heres your chance to get out of a ban

Glad your "candy" didnt get robbed as well.

Next time, just be a sheila and dont go there.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

lol....i got like 20 pieces in 2 hours! cuz my friends brother got lost! (FATTY!)

and the baby cried sooo i made funny faces until they got the bottle ready! >_<

@ CaptainPrefrences

Damnit man, don't give up on trick or treating! There is no age limit! Hell I'm 18 and I'll keep going as long as people keep giving me candy.

Anyway, screw your idiot friends. I bet they felt really stupid after it happened. Next time I bet they won't be so hesitent to listen to you.