By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Funniest RPG cutscene EVER :D

The subtext is indeed incredibly blatant.  But I don't think it can top the Man Festival in Shadow Hearts 2...

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network
Sky Render said:

The subtext is indeed incredibly blatant. But I don't think it can top the Man Festival in Shadow Hearts 2...

Who would have guess(other than someone who has played SH2) that any JRPG would have a cutscene like that?

Riachu said:

Who would have guess(other than someone who has played SH2) that any JRPG would have a cutscene like that?

I actually found out about it on accident.  I've never played Shadow Hearts 2 at all.  I have, however, played Final Fantasy X-2, and happen to know that it has the... erm... most interesting minigame ever devised for an RPG.

Paging Dr. Freud...

Was this made to sound so intentionally sexual? Funny stuff :P.

Wow. That was hilarious! I still have Ar Tonelico in its shrink wrap.

And I've still to play SH2. That's also funny.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Sky Render said:
Riachu said:

I actually found out about it on accident. I've never played Shadow Hearts 2 at all. I have, however, played Final Fantasy X-2, and happen to know that it has the... erm... most interesting minigame ever devised for an RPG.

Paging Dr. Freud...

Very weird mini game.  I'm suprised that this game didn't get an M rating since you could see that women's(not the one with the blond hair) butt(or atleast I think that was her butt).

Everything about that FFX-2 minigame is just wrong. A woman in a gimp costume giving a decidedly erotic massage to a woman who's clearly very into the whole process... It's just a few stripped articles of clothing short of something undeniably blatant.

Lol!!! This thread = win!!! i never knew about that about FF-X2 never bought it since i heard it sucked so bad so...

and as for shadow hearts....omg...... O_O

Shadow Hearts : Covenant is awesome!

Anyone who enjoys JRPG's should play that game as well as the original. The 3rd installment does not follow the story of the first 2 so I passed it up.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Shadow Hearts : Covenant is awesome!

Anyone who enjoys JRPG's should play that game as well as the original. The 3rd installment does not follow the story of the first 2 so I passed it up.

I did the opposite, i skiped 1 AND 2, and went straight to 3. and in my opinion it SUCKED tryed to get back into, i just dont like the feel of the story of 3, but 1 and 2 seems more "Fantasy-Style" then 3's Western weirdness.

So yeah imo STAY AWAY from 3 if you guys are interested in this series not worth it. even for 20 bux.