By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Polls will resume shortly....

Hey everyone.  It's been a busy few weeks.  Pretty much within the span of a week I decided to move, put adds up on craigslist for a second and third roommate, got them all locked in, had one flake out on me, ran around like a decapitated chicken, tried more craigslist and then finally found the perfect combination.

The upside: I moved...and into the country to boot.

The downside: I was disconnected from the internet for two weeks while I changed providers, established a new account, etc.

But I'm back in business now, so polls will be updated just as before, every Sunday night (or the occasional early Monday morning).

So...anyone got any poll ideas?  Just send them to me via PM.  I've been a little afk so if there's anything topical to have a poll about that I might have messed, drop me a line.

Around the Network

Yes, considering the way you used to bitch and moan about polls and not update them yourselves, it is very weird.

I have no ideas for polls, but I like voting.

Poll Suggestion: Should my bumping a thread about polls needing to be named "Polls of the month" have been locked?

Yes
No

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

ok, here are a few serious poll question

Which operating system do you use
XP
Vista
Mac OS
Linux
Other

How do you browse VGChartz the most
Wii
DS
PSP
PS3
PC/MAC
X360 (does it have a browser?)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

nordlead said:
Poll Suggestion: Should my bumping a thread about polls needing to be named "Polls of the month" have been locked?

Yes
No

lol...must have missed that one.

Maybe I was just hoping that American Football would lick up steam in the race against Soc...I mean football.

Around the Network

This isn't "which console is better", by the way, becuase I want to see if people are a) spending more time with older systems or b) Playing more PC, handheld or console games:

Which system do you spend the most time with?

PC
PS2
PS3
Gamecube
Wii
Xbox
Xbox 360
GBA
DS
PSP
Other

Soleron said:
This isn't "which console is better", by the way, becuase I want to see if people are a) spending more time with older systems or b) Playing more PC, handheld or console games:

PC
PS2
PS3
Gamecube
Wii
Xbox
Xbox 360
GBA
DS
PSP
Other

I think the polls are limited to 6 answers.

nordlead said:
Soleron said:

PC
PS2
PS3
Gamecube
Wii
Xbox
Xbox 360
GBA
DS
PSP
Other

I think the polls are limited to 6 answers.

Fine. Which sixth generation console do you spend the most time using?

PS2

Gamecube

Xbox

GBA

I don't use them anymore

I never owned one of them