By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which company's games do you like the most? Nintendo, Square-Enix, or Namco

phssh..
Out of those three ofcourse nintendo
out of ma fav companies
1.sony
2.nintendo
3.S-E

mM
Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:
twesterm - I can only hope (crosses fingers... REAL tight).

Arent those games coming out this fall-winter?

edit:hehe didnt read the whole post, mario will never be on a sony platform,or zelda, or metroid, why didint sony and nintendo join forces before the ps1 :(

mM

square was good during SNES~early PS1 times. Lots of quality RPGs and memories from those times. Not so nowadays...

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

twesterm said:
SamuelRSmith said:
Sony
Naughty Dog
Nintendo*

*Only because if Nintendo do anything great, I can be sure that it'll be on my beloved PS3 a months later.

So we'll see SSBB, MP3, and Mario Galaxy around January 08 then?

I thought it was sarcasm, because Sony Steals....

Out of those....

Nintendo

Square-Enix

Namco 

Around the Network

SE only makes one type of game in the end, it's easy not to like them, or to get bored with their formula. I for one love a very wide range of genres, including FPS, platformer, strategy, wRPG, roguelike... heck just about anything that doesn't relate to sports, cars and gangstas, but jRPGs bore me to tears. The only one I've finished is FF7, while I got around 1/3 through FF4, and got up to the last boss in FFX and Chrono Trigger before I quit after realising that beating the game would require an hour or two of additional grinding. Not to say they're bad games or anything, just that a lot of people don't like them.

My favourites would go something like..

1. Nintendo
2. Black Isle (May they rest in peace.)

Don't think I have a third favorite over all the others. Blizzard/Bungie/Capcom/old Sierra?

DonWii - It was sarcasm, lol. I'm just not very good at it.

1. Valve
2. Blizzard
3. Nintendo

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

So the thread just turned into a "Just go ahead and list your favorite company"

Capcom (resident evil, devil may cry, mega man)
Atlus (shin megami tensei)
Konami ( metal gear solid, contra, castlevania, silent hill)
Enix (makers of star ocean, valkyre profile, dragon quest, sucks square takes credit for them)
Namco (tales series, i give them credit for the xenosaga trilogy)