By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo employee mentions two mystery titles in development

Zelda and Mario are a mystery when we don't know a damn thing about them other than that they will feature the usual cast of characters... or will they.

No point in playing guessing games when it comes to Nintendo. I won't be interested until they decide to actually let some information out.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Actually Soriku, if you read the Q and A, it doesn't ever say anything about two "mystery" titles. :P It could be anything.

Really, this interview didn't say anything at all. We know Nintendo has numerous games they're working on. This is like getting an interview with a fancy cook and him saying "well I'm currently making food, but I can't tell you what it is until I finish." No shit he's making food, it's what he does. :p

What we want to know is, what food is he making, and when will it be ready?!

I'm starving!

Star Fox and Kirby or Yoshi.

Nintendo internally creating games... who would have thought haha. But obviously Ninty has a lot they are doing if one guy is on a team that is working on 2 projects.

But this is hardly news... I mean I'd hoipe Ninty is making a lot of games internally haha.

I like a good mystery.
Out of the games I've looked at that have been past nintendo consoles, I'm hoping for Starfox and Lugius Mansion on Wii.

Around the Network

Well, they haven't made any DS stuff in a while.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Breaking News!

Videogame company developing videogames!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

You change your avatar so much..

stof said:
Breaking News!

No way, get outta here!

stof said:
Breaking News!

What?  That's utter folly!!   Videogames are D000M3D!!!1!!  Only video toys like Wii Music will be successful.  What is Nintendo thinking?

And what's Soriku thinking posting this?  They are only 'mystery' titles 'cause he can't say what they are.  Could be Pikmin 3 and Zelda which we know of but havn't been officially announced yet for all we know.