By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ban Stories

Tell the J man about a time you got banned and why. Believe it or not the J man was banned one time but it was on another account called "made you look".The J man made a thread about something to do with vgchartz and not only was the J man banned they literally destroyed "made you look" it was like the J man never existed.

Tell the J man how vgc wronged you. TELL HIM!!!!!!!!!!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Once I got banned by mistake and I was only banned for about half an hour that must be the record for shortest ban in vgchartz history.

My longest ban was for a month for referring to mexicans as "beaners"

I should have earned VG$ for humour, rather than a ban

coolestguyever said:
My longest ban was for a month for referring to mexicans as "beaners"

I should have earned VG$ for humour, rather than a ban

WHAT !!!!!! Thats completely unfair, what kind of a world do we live in where we cant call a mexican a "beaner". THIS IS BLASPHAMY. Let me at the mod who banned you and the J man will set him straight

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

I was banned for telling the truth about this website. Ioi is blatantly just a biased fanboy.

McLaren didn't deserve to win and Kimi did.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
Once I got banned by mistake and I was only banned for about half an hour that must be the record for shortest ban in vgchartz history.

HA! That sucks, I wouldn't like a perfect record to be tainted by something like that, the ban will figure in your permanent record forever and ever

As for me, no bans nor warnings so far.

I have also been officially warned for snorkling in the paddling pool. Apparently thats not why its there.

Rath said:
I was banned for telling the truth about this website. Ioi is blatantly just a biased fanboy.

McLaren didn't deserve to win and Kimi did.

You're lucky, I'd have permabanned you

i am clean as a whistle, only few minor warns that's all

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Well i started a thread titled "The person whos post is last is the winner" that was fun, then it got locked. I then created a thread straight after titled "The person who posts last before the thread is locked wins"... Its was so worth the 2 day ban :P