By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resistance 2 = Fable 2

Wow, this might be a sign, both exclusives for two different consoles have a very similar cover, which can only mean that Microsoft and Sony is the same company and they're just screwing us over by making more than one console.

Around the Network

The top cover art is only for the Collector's Edition.

right on

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Wow... Ive actually never observed this :o

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

cool48 said:
Wow, this might be a sign, both exclusives for two different consoles have a very similar cover, which can only mean that Microsoft and Sony is the same company and they're just screwing us over by making more than one console.

same goes for Mc Donalds and Burger King or Coca Cola and Pepsi. I knew it all the time!!!!1111

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

LOL. Silly thread.

I don't know how anyone can say Resistance 2 = Fable II.
Resistance 2 > Fable II
9.5 > 8.8

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

MontanaHatchet said:
What shocking and groundbreaking news!

no need for such a comment!!

Paul_Warren said:
Resistance 2 > Fable II
9.5 > 8.8

I think it just meant as in the covers look similar. I didnt notice the bottom guy in the Fable II cover til now lol..i mustve been blind.

Paul_Warren said:
Resistance 2 > Fable II
9.5 > 8.8

Well the score has dropped a bit now, 91@Metacritic, 90%@GR. R2 still doesn't have that many reviews, yet so who knows what it'll end up at.

It is surprising to see the covers so similar though. That's just the cover for the LE? What will the standard cover look like?

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"