By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1UP.com reviews Resistance 2.

Another great score. I love FPS, and I am sad that I cant experience this one on my 360....oh well. Great score though!

Around the Network

Nice score nothing outstading though.

dbot said:
This is the second review that complained about the lack of narration. I seem to recall everyone hating the narrator in the RFOM. It's been a while since I've received a grade, but I thought a B+ was in the 88-90 range?

In school it would be. But it seems like metacritic is scaling the points from F- (0) to A+ (100), if that's the case, then each tier would be worth roughly 6 points.

looks like the 1st slew of fanboy reviews r in.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I'd be happy with a B+ school report...even though the last time I was at school would have been about 15 years ago!

Good to see this site is still going 

Around the Network

I could not care less about the score. I enjoyed the first game, and I will purchase the second game regardless of the reviews. I am, however, delighted that the reviews have hitherto been positive.

1up fanboy reviewers also gave "mercenries 2" a b+................. to say mercenries 2 is as good as resistance 2 is total madness, res2 towers above mercs2 in every possible way tey 1up gave them equel scores, in fact the 2 games i mentioned are not even comparable

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Didn't 1up give A to Wii Music? Talk about total lack of credibility.

it should deverse at least be over 85.
especially when merc and wii music got higher.

but of well i hope it maintains it over 90.. its too good damn game.

co op + competitive split screen + online its the shit.

Star Scream said:
Didn't 1up give A to Wii Music? Talk about total lack of credibility.

This.

Screw 1up.