By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Left 4 Dead TV Spot #1!

First ad for Left 4 Dead is online, very nice, must watch!

edit:  Steam links for 720p and 1080p downloads:

720p: http://store.steampowered.com/app/5139/
1080p: http://store.steampowered.com/app/5138/

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

L4D, and GoW2..

Man this is the greatest month for me! =DD

i can't wait to play this game

AH!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Omg omg omg omg omg omg

*Glee*

Nice trailer, and such a good tune by Elbow.

Wow, that commerical was excellent. It really managed to convey what the game was about in a neat way. +2 respect for Valve

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Around the Network

excellent commerical, forcing me to buy it with the big list of games already I need to get...

all of sudden this game looks really good to me.
Great commercial - persuaded me to get a copy.

There's gonna be some killing going on!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Whooow! Awesome! Hope it sells good and I really, really hope they port it over to PS3 in the coming months! I REALLY want to play this! Awesome game that stands out of the crowd and I hope it doesn't get lost in the tidalwave of releases this month!

THE NETHERLANDS

I wonder how much will it sell week 1?