By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY Exclusive Fighters??? [Arcade Mainly]

BlazBlue will likely end up on 360 aswell...but hey, Street Fighter Alpha is exclusively on PSN.

Around the Network

I still don't believe Sony lost Tekken.
HOW THE HELL DID THEY LOSE THE GREATEST FIGHTING SERIES OF ALL TIME?!

*sobs*
Ah well, we probably get a superior version.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Blazblue is about all I can think of, but remember, just because its on xbox doesn't mean you can't play it on dat triple

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Onyxmeth said:

I've never heard of Ultimate Ninja Series. When was it released in arcades?

Arcana Heart is currently PS2 only. BlazBlue, as SnakeEyez said, is currently PS3 only. I don't know what happened to Melty Blood, but I heard it went to PS2 in Japan. King of Fighters XII is up in the air at the moment. Oh and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is Wii exclusive.

They weren't released fo the arcade, you don't recoginze them because it's missing a word, it's Naruto Ultimate Ninja, which is a pretty good series of fighters that were released for the PS2, the PS3 version comes out the 4th of November this year, and it looks awesome

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, to be exact.

Whatever happened to Battle Arena Toshinden?

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Onyxmeth said:

Arcana Heart is currently PS2 only. BlazBlue, as SnakeEyez said, is currently PS3 only. I don't know what happened to Melty Blood, but I heard it went to PS2 in Japan. King of Fighters XII is up in the air at the moment. Oh and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is Wii exclusive.

They weren't released fo the arcade, you don't recoginze them because it's missing a word, it's Naruto Ultimate Ninja, which is a pretty good series of fighters that were released for the PS2, the PS3 version comes out the 4th of November this year, and it looks awesome

So then how is it an "arcade fighter"? Wouldn't the single qualification be the fact that it was ported from the arcades?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
zexen_lowe said:
Onyxmeth said:

So then how is it an "arcade fighter"? Wouldn't the single qualification be the fact that it was ported from the arcades?

You're right, what's why the OP said:

The Ultimate Ninja Series if the only series of fighter that I can think of... [not arcade]

Onyxmeth said:

We need a new Melty Blood game.

zexen_lowe said:
Onyxmeth said:
zexen_lowe said:
Onyxmeth said:

You're right, what's why the OP said:

The Ultimate Ninja Series if the only series of fighter that I can think of... [not arcade]

Oh sorry. I missed that part.

@WoW-I will second that desire for more Melty Blood.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.