By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY Exclusive Fighters??? [Arcade Mainly]

Well Namco see's multiplat release as a much better financial road for Tekken.
Nintendo has the very successful Smash Bros series. [Don't think it counts as arcade fighter though]
From what I understand Dead or Alive is under Microsoft's belt now.
And both Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter series are right now multiplat.

The Ultimate Ninja Series if the only series of fighter that I can think of... [not arcade]

So I was wondering if there were any other fighters or fighter series tied to the PS Brand??

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I don't think there are any other than UNS

None anymore.

NOne?? T_T......

4 ≈ One

none it seems

Around the Network

Tekken 1-DR Is SONY Exclusive ;)

None.

Oh gosh, are you serious?! Have all of ya forgotten about the greatness that is Blaz Blue? As of now, it is PS3/arcade only (wouldn't be surprised if this goes multi-plat as well).The spiritual successor to the Guilty Gear franchise (watch gameplay, it looks exactly the same). I would post some videos but I'm on my phone so I can't. Seriously, check it out, I'm very hyped up for this game.

I've never heard of Ultimate Ninja Series. When was it released in arcades?

Arcana Heart is currently PS2 only. BlazBlue, as SnakeEyez said, is currently PS3 only. I don't know what happened to Melty Blood, but I heard it went to PS2 in Japan. King of Fighters XII is up in the air at the moment. Oh and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is Wii exclusive.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

SnakeEyez said:
Oh gosh, are you serious?! Have all of ya forgotten about the greatness that is Blaz Blue? As of now, it is PS3/arcade only (wouldn't be surprised if this goes multi-plat as well).The spiritual successor to the Guilty Gear franchise (watch gameplay, it looks exactly the same). I would post some videos but I'm on my phone so I can't. Seriously, check it out, I'm very hyped up for this game.

Hmmm... BlazBlue does seem nice.... But I doubt I will pick it up.

4 ≈ One