By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst console you've owned?

^ i was disappointed when it died prematurely, i bought it one year after it came out and i kind of knew PS2 was going to slaughter it but i couldn't resist games like shenmue and skies of arcadia.

what i am trying to say is yes it had really short life, but every moment of it was fun and it was worth it especially since i only paid £70 for it with about 4 games lol

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
rocketpig said:
N64? Wow, that might be my favorite console of all time. Banjo, Goldeneye, Mario, OoT, etc... The game selection wasn't great but what was available was fantastic.

QFT.

makingmusic476 said:
Bobbuffalo said:
I am not surprised that many dorkcores here say "I h8 the wii". The excuses they give are as idiotic as always but the more they can take it out of their system the better.

But I am suprised to see many "I hate the PS1" posts! That was unexpected....or maybe not XD

No need for the insults, man.

And I don't see people bitching about those that chose the ps3 or 360 as their least favorite console.

Dork is now an insult? o_O anyway, it wasn't my intention. sorry.

Garcian Smith said:
Bobbuffalo said:

But I am suprised to see many "I hate the PS1" posts! That was unexpected....or maybe not XD

The PS1 had a lot of good games. It's just that most of them are so... ugly. The gaming world really did make the move to 3D a generation too early.

lol. yeah that was I think too, as well with some from the N64 but I think that they are still very fun even if they aren't "pretty looking" anymore ^^

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
I never owned a Wii, for good reasons if i did it would be the worst, but since i was smart enough to avoid it many O' times i'd say worst would have to be my gamecube which i gave to my mom lol!

In My Personal Opinion, nintendo should stop making consoles there always low quality, i'd even prefer a "Apple" console to a nintendo one, atleast then it'd be some sort of HD.

God I hope you're talking about library quality cause if you're talking about build quality you're so full of it as Nintendo used to build the most powerful units it's only when Wii came out they decided to go for less power.  And if you mean breakable well 360 is the worst in that catagory but 2nd and third would be PS1 and PS2...  but if the library wasn't to your liking on GC it can be understandable but really you probably didn't play a majority of the amazing exclusives GC had.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
Bobbuffalo said:
makingmusic476 said:
Bobbuffalo said:
I am not surprised that many dorkcores here say "I h8 the wii". The excuses they give are as idiotic as always but the more they can take it out of their system the better.

No need for the insults, man.

And I don't see people bitching about those that chose the ps3 or 360 as their least favorite console.

Dork is now an insult? o_O anyway, it wasn't my intention. sorry.

When was dork not an insult?

Virtualboy, not good on the eyes and horrible game selection.

I hated Genesis. I owned it along with an SNES and games just always seemed better on the SNES, I don't know why.

In reality though, every console I've owned I love. It's sort of like having children. My favorites are the SNES and Playstation 2. Good times.

Eh, probably the N64. I did play the crap out of the wrestling games on it though.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

X360 followed by N64. Xbox was bought for only a few exclusives while the n64 lacked rpgs and the backgrounds bugged me since some hills were too jaggy.