By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst console you've owned?

Bobbuffalo said:
I am not surprised that many dorkcores here say "I h8 the wii". The excuses they give are as idiotic as always but the more they can take it out of their system the better.

But I am suprised to see many "I hate the PS1" posts! That was unexpected....or maybe not XD

What is wrong with you Wii humpers? Out of all the fanboy factions in this thread, you're the only ones making a big deal out of anyone's choices.

@ Garcian
The thread says "worst console you've owned", not "worst console ever". Don't blame us if we weren't stupid enough to buy a Jaguar or a Virtual Boy :P

Around the Network
Bobbuffalo said:
I am not surprised that many dorkcores here say "I h8 the wii". The excuses they give are as idiotic as always but the more they can take it out of their system the better.

But I am suprised to see many "I hate the PS1" posts! That was unexpected....or maybe not XD

If you had a console, you barely ever used because you have no interest in most of it's games you would grow to dislike it as well. 

In all honesty, it was probably my PS3. Which is why I handed my share of it to a friend. It's not a "bad" console, it's just redundant because I play my 360 so much. MGS4 was fun and so were a few other exclusives (Heavenly Sword and Uncharted) but given the cost of the unit, it was a bad purchase for me.

I'll buy another one when the price is lower and there are 4-5 more games I want to play. I guess it says how much I like the consoles I buy when I'm forced to pick the PS3 as the worst one. There's nothing wrong with the unit, it just wasn't worth the amount I paid for it versus the return I got from games played on it.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

ultimate_123 said:

Mine is the Wii. Aboslutely garbage. I had the SNES,PS1, N64, PS2, PSP, Wii and 360 but nothing is garbage as compared to the Wii.

Worst never owned : Xbox (no games) and Xbox360 (crappy hardware)

Worst owned for now : PS3 (still way to go to convince me I didnt throw away 500€)

Best owned for now : PS2, Wii (So fun with friends), DS and PSP (need them always)

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Bobbuffalo said:

The PS1 had a lot of good games. It's just that most of them are so... ugly. The gaming world really did make the move to 3D a generation too early.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

OMG the Pegasus.. it was a terrible terrible piece of hardware. Flickery graphics that at best would give you a seizure! My friend had one and we played a lot of NES rip offs on it, Mario and contra...

It was dirt cheap though..

Im surprised no one mentioned virtual boy

Oh yea and for hand helds.. its gotta be Game boy.. the worst graphics, no back light and terribly popular.. why why why?

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Yeesh, you'd swear that it's impossible to favour the Wii the least of all your consoles and not be a troll according to some of the comments here. And then these people throw out the names like snobcore/dorkcore/elitists. Just seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Some people have tried and genuinely do not love/like the Wii, get over it.

@Garcian: The thread is about what console you've liked the least (worst doesn't necessarily imply bad) of all that you have owned, it doesn't necessarily mean they're bad. It's like asking 'What's the worst Beatles Album? Sgt Peppers, White Album or Rubber Soul'. I actually enjoyed my Wii immensely for a short while, but sold it as a necessity (I just chose my least favoured).

the 360 dont really have fun playing this shit

Wii .... Sadly !

Bobbuffalo said:

No need for the insults, man.

And I don't see people bitching about those that chose the ps3 or 360 as their least favorite console.