Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII Gameplay by the End of the Year

fail
I wonder if they are ever gonna release the game next year

Around the Network

fail? :/

Reject said:
fail? :/

lol sorry dude , I should've made it clearer "SE fails"

Good things come to those who wait, SE sure are making this quite a wait though but this is FF, it will be worth it at the end.

^Tell that to the people who waited for FFXII. I wish HD consoles would've sold better so they can release this game and I will know if SE got any of it's spark back.

Around the Network

Well SE are most definitely not the quality that SquareSoft was but they are still by far the best JRPG devs out there, anyone here who believes FFXIII and Versus will be topped are fools.

well i guess they will show the 2006 E3 trailer + 2 new seconds (TGS2006) + 2 new seconds (E32007) + 2 new seconds (TGS2007) + 2 new seconds (E32008) + 2 new seconds (TGS2008) + 2 new gameplay seconds (end of year 2008)! :) ! and they will say: This is gameplay !!!! :)
Just joking,,, this sums up my frustration with the new $quare Enix !

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

I have to admit it was very stupid of SE to show trailers for FFXIII and Versus so early into the games developments. The trailers were shown in 2006, it will have been 3 years since the FFXIII when it finally releases in Japan and we still have no clue about Versus.