By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I personally think twesterm is the best mod in this site.

@ Rol
Which was the mod who banned you for three days? I want to know so I can put in a good word for him.

Around the Network

this will get fun now

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I agree. He's at least ONE cool guy with a Kim Possible avatar, and I trust him! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

RolStoppable said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
@ Rol
Which was the mod who banned you for three days? I want to know so I can put in a good word for him.

ssj12 banned me, but only for two days. Apparently I said that the PS3 is a poor excuse for a gaming machine or something like that.

Another time I got banned for saying "Yes!", not quoting anyone.

u hinted that u got banned three times, what happened?

Cougarman said:

Twesterm is my favorite mod because he is the only mod to give me a warning message, i like to feel like a bad boy :P

he also made the demotivator thread, one of the best threads ever

YEs... Just for that thread he deserves the tittle of best mod

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
JGarret said:
Who´s Ron?...Rol´s evil twin?

Rol is actually his own evil twin. 

Once upon a time he made interesting posts filled with snarky but intelligent points. 

Then his evil twin got him and we haven't seen a useful post since.

@WordsOfWisdom: In my defense, I don't remember myself posting something useful, ever.

That's because you're the evil one.

RolStoppable said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
RolStoppable said:

@WordsOfWisdom: In my defense, I don't remember myself posting something useful, ever.

That's because you're the evil one.

Black Sigil will be EPIC!

You're posting something true to try and throw off suspicion but it won't work.

...Black Sigil will be epic though.

RolStoppable said:
SHMUPGurus said:
I agree. He's at least ONE cool guy with a Kim Possible avatar, and I trust him! =P

Just because someone is a Sony fan (gera4390), doesn't mean that he is automatically uncool. Or does it?

@blackstar: There was also the incident when I insulted the "glorious stof".

No, there's a difference here. Remember when he wrote a silly post in this epic thread : http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1363632 ?

He doesn't deserve to be taken seriously. Serious people are cool, it's the new fad. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

twesterm said:
DMeisterJ said:
d21lewis said:
I liked Twes even before he became a mod. Reading exchanges between him and Rol was always good for a laugh!

I know.

I miss those exchanges.

I blame Rol.  Completely.

And Ghostbusters > LBP

::hides from flames::

Too Human > Ghostbusters

DMeisterJ said:
twesterm said:
DMeisterJ said:
d21lewis said:
I liked Twes even before he became a mod. Reading exchanges between him and Rol was always good for a laugh!

I know.

I miss those exchanges.

I blame Rol.  Completely.

And Ghostbusters > LBP

::hides from flames::

Too Human > Ghostbusters

So...

Too Human > Little Big Planet?