By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Care to try my LBP level (part 2)

dbot said:
bug - I tried your level and it was very hard. I couldn't get past the catapult in the beginning. Is it obvious how to pass this part or is it just luck?

It's all skill baby and some luck.

Around the Network
bugrimmar said:
play my level!! :D

Did anyone beat the level besides me and you.

i don't know. i hope others have been able to beat it lol :P yeah getting past the carapult is skill and timing :P

Wait to you see my level I cant even tell you it's soo good.

^ what?

Around the Network

That shit is hard. How the hell am I supposed to beat it when my rail cart blows up?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

its a beta :P thank you for pointing that out

bugrimmar said:
its a beta :P thank you for pointing that out

Still, I almost made it through afterwards, I died at the second set of dropping bombs.

Fun level though right after the catapult. I had to retry the level twice before I finally got through. Also, dodging the fire while hanging from the ball and going upwards was fun.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Anyone want to try my level- It's titled "little_big_collosus_of_death", I spent a long time making it and used the entire meter up, I takes patience and skill to beat so if your up for a challenge I'd love feedback.

I'll try your level and get back to u later