By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I am sad too...

I really wanted to buy myself a 360 now they are cheaper, but I noticed hardware failures are still at unacceptable levels. Thatś too bad because I really wanted to buy one for me and my friend who is an xbox fanboy without a 360 (yeah, seems pretty unlikely, but itś posted on the internet so itś true).

This topic is extremely serious and in no way a response to another fake topic by a huge 360 fanboy. If this topic was as fake as that one, I probably make it look like this one though: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=46989

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Around the Network
Gazz said:

I really wanted to buy myself a 360 now they are cheaper, but I noticed hardware failures are still at unacceptable levels. Thatś too bad because I really wanted to buy one for me and my friend who is an xbox fanboy without a 360 (yeah, seems pretty unlikely, but itś posted on the internet so itś true).

This topic is extremely serious and in no way a response to another fake topic by a huge 360 fanboy. If this topic was as fake as that one, I probably make it look like this one though: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=46989

Parody topics are never a good idea. You'll get fanboys in here pretending this is real, and ones flaming you, and all that.

Either way, do you think SC's topic was real, or was he trolling, lol?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

troll

NNN2004 said:
troll

monkey

Tease.

@OP:
The same thing happened to someone that used to know someone that I knew through the internet forums

Coincidence? i think not.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
NNN2004 said:
troll

monkey

this

Ah Gazz you card, lol. now go and get your friend a PS3 like you were planning to

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

I am not seriously going to buy a friend a game console. No one in their right mind would ever consider getting a person such an expensive gift unless they are loaded. Seeing how Starcraft had to share his 360 with his brother (and perhaps still does?) he seems very unlikely to even buy himself a single PS2, let alone 2 PS3ś. Iĺl buy my friend a beer or a bottle of scotch we thrink together and thatś it. Just making a stand against fake topics since someone has too.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Gazz said:
I am not seriously going to buy a friend a game console. No one in their right mind would ever consider getting a person such an expensive gift unless they are loaded. Seeing how Starcraft had to share his 360 with his brother (and perhaps still does?) he seems very unlikely to even buy himself a single PS2, let alone 2 PS3ś. Iĺl buy my friend a beer or a bottle of scotch we thrink together and thatś it. Just making a stand against fake topics since someone has too.

Well I bought my girlfriend a PSP and a DS Lite...

Anyway, I'm sad that this fake topic was created...                

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:
Gazz said:

Well I bought my girlfriend a PSP and a DS Lite...

Anyway, I'm sad that this fake topic was created...                

Are you implying that Starcraft may have an interest in that boy? I do remember how Microsoft got some gay friendly award. This gives a whole new dimension to Starcraft being a "fanboy" seeing how it could be translated into being a fan of boys