By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Beatles set to appear in Rock Band

It won't be in RB or RB2.

Harmonix/MTV announced they are designing a new game around beatles songs..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
Coca-Cola said:
who owns Beatles songs?
Michael jackson sold them? or is he about to make millions?

He still owns a lot of them. I believe he sold a percentage of the rights to Sony.

Would be nice to get it for Guitar Hero as well.

and no, I am not buying Rockband just for the beatles.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:

The beatles will not be in Rockband, this thread title is very misleading...

Ail said:
kingofwale said:

There will be either a track pack or a full game called Rock Band: Beatles. How's that not appearing in Rock band exactly?

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Ail said:
kingofwale said:

There will be either a track pack or a full game called Rock Band: Beatles. How's that not appearing in Rock band exactly?

No there won't be a track pack.

Here is what Harmonix and the Beatles announced today :

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=20886

Specifically read this paragraph :

"Rigopoulos clarified that the new game would not be under the Rock Band banner but would be its own individual title -- and said that interoperability with Rock Band instruments is "something we're not ready to talk about yet," though he did say it would be "an interactive music-making game [with] interactive performance of the Beatles' music.""

Ail said:
zexen_lowe said:
Ail said:
kingofwale said:

No there won't be a track pack.

Here is what Harmonix and the Beatles announced today :

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=20886

Specifically read this paragraph :

"Rigopoulos clarified that the new game would not be under the Rock Band banner but would be its own individual title -- and said that interoperability with Rock Band instruments is "something we're not ready to talk about yet," though he did say it would be "an interactive music-making game [with] interactive performance of the Beatles' music.""

OK, that's something that hadn't been announced when I created the thread (which was yesterday, by the way). I'm sorry, I admit the title is now misleading, but please understand that when I posted everybody was saying that there were set for RB.

Now that news has piqued my interest, what exactly are they making?

Read the article I linked.

The issue with what you posted is the site you link was trying to guess what would be announced today and they failed miserably...

Ail said:
Read the article I linked.

The issue with what you posted is the site you link was trying to guess what would be announced today and they failed miserably...

I read the article, and I know that the article I posted is wrong. but what do you want me to do? I can't edit the title. All I know is that when I posted the article, it was the only thing we knew at that moment. All I did was a rewording of the article. How am I supposed to know that Wall Street Journal would put an article without even knowing what the hell they're talking about

No biggy.
I just don't want people misled into buying Rockband because they think they are going to get Beatles DLC ( which a few people in this thread seem to think).