By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Teases About A Mega Man 9 Secret We Haven’t Found

Maybe secret info about the next megaman game?

Around the Network

Maybe it'll be like that reward that the kids got on South Park for getting a perfect score on the final GH3 stage.

For those that do not remembert the reward : "Congratulations on completing the game, you are fags with no life."

At least it went something like that :). I can imagine the damage done to hardcore gamers should something like that ever really happen.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

If it's a secret ending about Zero, or another game announced, or hell, anything new about the MM franchise, my gf will take the consecuences (jejeje)

I've been through the game inside out. I have a feelign the "secret" is already known or underwhelming.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

It's probably something small and dissapointing. Don't get your hopes up.
(>'.')>

Around the Network

Maybe they will improve the graphics, and actually make it playable without having your eyes hurt?

mM
leo-j said:
Maybe they will improve the graphics, and actually make it playable without having your eyes hurt?

Yeah, and maybe next somebody will put Dr. Strangelove in color so modern day folks can sit through it.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.