By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 v PS3 GAP CHARTS updated - U turns all round.... discuss.

don't look any different from last time except for Japan

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Huge turnaround!!!!!!!!

*lies*

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

didn't notice this before awesome graphs

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

others is totally SONY's noahs arc this generation..they should ride it for all its worth!

America is lost and m$ might just catch up to 40-50% ps3 JPN sales.. not a bad achievement( it currently stands at around 25%- the original xbox sold only500k+ units)

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

360 still leads in others?

Around the Network

wait nevermind, i thought it was just europe, sorry.

Excellent graphs. It will be interesting to see how the next 12 months will unfold.

Gap is again equal to what it was at the PS3 launch. impressive.

I feel your pain kowenicki. I've done the same thing for the PS360 v Wii gap, updated it and didnt get a single response

@ kowenicki: Japan may be interesting, but it'll be an easy Sony win nevertheless

America is insanely weak for the PS3

Europe (others) is holding on nicely, although it seems that the xbox has stopped the momentum the past few blips there

Well, I wouldn't say u-turns. U-turns would mean that the lines would start going back on themselves.

Interesting to say at the least. Of course, the only graph to have the same effect come next update will be the US.