By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Cougarman said:
highwaystar101 said:
I think it is good to brought back down to earth, I was so happy when you lost to Hull. I hope all the teams in the top four get thrashed time after time this season. It's the glory hunting fans that make me sick of the top four.

I mean I don't mind if you are from Liverpool and you support Liverpool, that's fair enough. But what annoys me is when you meet people from Birmingham who support Manchester united, or people from Newcastle that support Arsenal.

They claim to support the club with their whole heart, but when they lose one or two matches they lose faith in the team.

I know hundreds of people in Birmingham that support one of the top four and yet have never even gone to the city, let alone the stadium, where the team play. A lot of these people consider themselves hardcore fans as well.

I support Aston Villa and I will support them if they win the premiership, or if they get relegated to the lower divisions because they are my team, they are local to me, they mean a lot to me.

/Rant

i agree, i hate glory hunting fans, i am arsenal fan for 18 years, i used to live in Woolwhich arsenal ( the birth place of arsenal) and i will be arsenal fan for life.

spoken like a mid-table team supporter on hating the top 4 hahaha:P, i do like Aston villa though Agbonlahor and Ashley Young are fine players, along with man city they are the only other team that can break in to the top 4.

With City's away I really doubt it.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

^ united can win as long as they keep ronaldo fit, did you notice they only started performing good when he came back?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

@ Cougarman

Yeah United just aint united without Ronaldo. I've noticed he isn't so much celebrating after scoring goals so its very likely he won't be at united after this season.

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Cougarman said:
highwaystar101 said:
I think it is good to brought back down to earth, I was so happy when you lost to Hull. I hope all the teams in the top four get thrashed time after time this season. It's the glory hunting fans that make me sick of the top four.

I mean I don't mind if you are from Liverpool and you support Liverpool, that's fair enough. But what annoys me is when you meet people from Birmingham who support Manchester united, or people from Newcastle that support Arsenal.

They claim to support the club with their whole heart, but when they lose one or two matches they lose faith in the team.

I know hundreds of people in Birmingham that support one of the top four and yet have never even gone to the city, let alone the stadium, where the team play. A lot of these people consider themselves hardcore fans as well.

I support Aston Villa and I will support them if they win the premiership, or if they get relegated to the lower divisions because they are my team, they are local to me, they mean a lot to me.

/Rant

i agree, i hate glory hunting fans, i am arsenal fan for 18 years, i used to live in Woolwhich arsenal ( the birth place of arsenal) and i will be arsenal fan for life.

spoken like a mid-table team supporter on hating the top 4 hahaha:P, i do like Aston villa though Agbonlahor and Ashley Young are fine players, along with man city they are the only other team that can break in to the top 4.

Then you are the good type of Arsenal fan, the kind that is a credit to the team. some people only suport them because of success, which makes me sad.

Go on liverpool!:D
Unbelievable Arsenal squandared another 2 points... it was a joy flippin the channel to watch lennon parry it in the empty net:)

Around the Network
kopstudent89 said:
Unbelievable Arsenal squandared another 2 points... it was a joy flippin the channel to watch lennon parry it in the empty net:)

Lets see what Liverpool do this season, shall we?

ultimate_123 said:
kopstudent89 said:

Better than Arsenal ........ Altho this season that aint too hard

blazinhead89 said:
ultimate_123 said:
kopstudent89 said:

I hate to say this, but remember what happened to Arsenal last season?

ultimate_123 said:
blazinhead89 said:
ultimate_123 said:
kopstudent89 said:

Enlighten Me

blazinhead89 said:
ultimate_123 said:
blazinhead89 said:
ultimate_123 said:
kopstudent89 said:

Enlighten Me

Well at one point in the season (In February) Arsenal were 7 points at top but one game against Birmingham changed it all. Thats all i'm gonna say. While Liverpool were fighting for 4th spot.