By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
numonex said:

Arsenal will be lucky to finish top 4 this season. They choked again.

Yeah sure. That same thing has been said for the past 3/4 seasons and look where they always end up.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

Arsenal stuttered at he start of the 1997/98 season and still came back to win the title. A 4-0 whupping over Everton sealed it, oh and they also won the FA Cup that season, so don't give up hope yet!

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

When is Eduardo coming back?

Actually, what I find even funnier is that Wenger blames the draw on their lack of ability to score the 5th and 6th, not their rubbish defending

CaptainPrefrences said:
LOL at all the people saying Kuyt is a solid player and has a high work rate. The only reason why he works so hard to get the ball is because his first touch is garbage and the ball always gets away from him. The man is supposed to be a striker but he cannot finish for shit. Last season, he had 3 goals in the league, 2 in one match on 2 penalties. The year before, he had 12 goals. Waste of 16 million pounds.

If Liverpool are going to win the title, they need to dispose some of these garbage players and buy a solid right winger. Arsenal wont win the Premiership, and Man utd wont based on what I have seen so far. This may seem weird coming from a utd fan, but I would rather Liverpool win the epl than Liverpool.

is there another Liverpool? or you mean you would rather see liverpool win than Man U?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

I think it is good to brought back down to earth, I was so happy when you lost to Hull. I hope all the teams in the top four get thrashed time after time this season. It's the glory hunting fans that make me sick of the top four.

I mean I don't mind if you are from Liverpool and you support Liverpool, that's fair enough. But what annoys me is when you meet people from Birmingham who support Manchester united, or people from Newcastle that support Arsenal.

They claim to support the club with their whole heart, but when they lose one or two matches they lose faith in the team.

I know hundreds of people in Birmingham that support one of the top four and yet have never even gone to the city, let alone the stadium, where the team play. A lot of these people consider themselves hardcore fans as well.

I support Aston Villa and I will support them if they win the premiership, or if they get relegated to the lower divisions because they are my team, they are local to me, they mean a lot to me.

/Rant

I support Arsenal with a passion and have gone to a lot of matches (Emirates is class!). But I don't think they're out of the title race. If man Utd are still in it then ofcours Arsenal are.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

highwaystar101 said:
I think it is good to brought back down to earth, I was so happy when you lost to Hull. I hope all the teams in the top four get thrashed time after time this season. It's the glory hunting fans that make me sick of the top four.

I mean I don't mind if you are from Liverpool and you support Liverpool, that's fair enough. But what annoys me is when you meet people from Birmingham who support Manchester united, or people from Newcastle that support Arsenal.

They claim to support the club with their whole heart, but when they lose one or two matches they lose faith in the team.

I know hundreds of people in Birmingham that support one of the top four and yet have never even gone to the city, let alone the stadium, where the team play. A lot of these people consider themselves hardcore fans as well.

I support Aston Villa and I will support them if they win the premiership, or if they get relegated to the lower divisions because they are my team, they are local to me, they mean a lot to me.

/Rant

i agree, i hate glory hunting fans, i am arsenal fan for 18 years, i used to live in Woolwhich arsenal ( the birth place of arsenal) and i will be arsenal fan for life.

spoken like a mid-table team supporter on hating the top 4 hahaha:P, i do like Aston villa though Agbonlahor and Ashley Young are fine players, along with man city they are the only other team that can break in to the top 4.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Yeah!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

@ultimate_123
Utd are still in it because of their squad which is better balanced than Arsenal. And Liverpool are performing at about the level youd expect form the squad they have .
They have spent wisely and are reaping the benefits now. Well, it'll be interesting to see if Utd can make it three in a row, on the face of unprecedented levels of competition in the league.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach