By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

well i am a liverpool fan and i just check arsenal upcoming games man utd cheski villa man city guys it not all that bad i mean out the title by november has it perks Wenger can put all his attention to the woman team

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

Around the Network

That's why I love the Premier League, you can always count on great matches like that. Shame I couldn't watch it, and shame on Arsenal, they're my second favourite english team.
But yay!! Everton won! Finally! That Fellaini's pretty good

kopboi said:
well i am a liverpool fan and i just check arsenal upcoming games man utd cheski villa man city guys it not all that bad i mean out the title by november has it perks Wenger can put all his attention to the woman team

This had to be quoted ROFL

blazinhead89 said:
blackstar said:
blazinhead89 said:
LOL @ Arsenal Suppertors ^^. Liverpool (You'll Never Walk Alone) FTW!

lol u love liverpool???

steven gerrad all the way

Hell Yeah, Since I was about 5 years old ^^. Alonso + Gerrard +Torres = FTW! :P

Robbie Keane is Irish too :D

I'm watching it now on the BBC... but that's what you get when you're playing with children... Don't get what Wenger is doing.. He knows the importancy of good experienced players.. he had Bergkamp* for years!

*Yeah I just wanted to say Bergkamp.. cause he was the best

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
blackstar said:
blazinhead89 said:
blackstar said:
blazinhead89 said:
LOL @ Arsenal Suppertors ^^. Liverpool (You'll Never Walk Alone) FTW!

lol u love liverpool???

steven gerrad all the way

Hell Yeah, Since I was about 5 years old ^^. Alonso + Gerrard +Torres = FTW! :P

Robbie Keane is Irish too :D

NiKKoM said:
I'm watching it now on the BBC... but that's what you get when you're playing with children... Don't get what Wenger is doing.. He knows the importancy of good experienced players.. he had Bergkamp* for years!

*Yeah I just wanted to say Bergkamp.. cause he was the best

he was fantastic

Why are you liverpool supporters forgetting Kuyt!! Our ugly, no skills compared to van Persie, Van Nistelrooy, Huntelaar, Robben, Sneijder, van der Vaart but I work hard, fellow Dutchmen!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

@Nikkom Kuyt is no good, Not Because hes Dutch tho ;)

NiKKoM said:
Why are you liverpool supporters forgetting Kuyt!! Our ugly, no skills compared to van Persie, Van Nistelrooy, Huntelaar, Robben, Sneijder, van der Vaart but I work hard, fellow Dutchmen!!

I still don't understand how's Huntelaar still playing for Ajax. If I were the manager of any Spanish, English, or Italian team I'd have signed him some years ago at any cost, he's truly one of the best strikers in the world, and I haven't seen in that many matches