By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any other nerdies here watch Chuck?

I only ask because this week had a throw back for Nintendo fans. Specifically, the great game designer that some of the plot revolved around being named Moryimoto.

Also when Chuck looked at Morgan shocked and asked "Dude, you have a Zune?" and Morgan smiled and said "Just kidding, I'll go get my Ipod" I laughed.... alot.

It's a great show and seems to be aimed at our (vgchartz and gamers) demograph. So does anyone else watch it?

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

Around the Network

I do, I love Charles Carmichael! They love microsoft and nintendo at the Buy More!  I missed this monday's episode will have to catch up on it. It really sucks that How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang vs Chuck. All awesome shows.

Yea, thats my same Monday night delima. Thankfully the DVR saves me.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

I view it on HULU...usually on the weekend.

I love chuck. The Madden 08 plug was pretty obvious, along with a bunch of other plugs for Nintendo and Microsoft. Some of my favorite things about the show are the fact they call it Buy More, and the Nerd Herd. Such knockoffs of Best Buy.

Also, for those interested, you can watch it on right on NBC.com typically 1 day after airing. Also, you can download HD video, but it only seems to work OK. the comercials get messed up, but hey 5 comercials for an entire show isn't to bad.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)