By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Space help !

i download the elite suit from XBL then i purchase it in the game store but after i wear it it didnt allow me to wear any other suites !? when i go to buy another suit it says to me ( u have this item in inventory ) !? is this a bug in the game or something ?? or if i wear the elite suit then i cant change it ?  plz help

Around the Network

i wonder ... no one played the game !!??

............. should i say PLZ again ?!

Why would you want the original RIG suit though? I believe they are stackable only... Your best bet is to create a new game. :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Why would you want the original RIG suit though? I believe they are stackable only... Your best bet is to create a new game. :(

nooooooo a new game !!   ... man say something else plz .... :(

Around the Network
NNN2004 said:
SHMUPGurus said:

nooooooo a new game !!   ... man say something else plz .... :(

I'm dead serious. See what I did there? ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Downloadable suit is better than all the suits in the game, except for the level 6 suit you get later on

PSN - Chefsean2006

chefsean said:
Downloadable suit is better than all the suits in the game, except for the level 6 suit you get later on

but i can wear it or not ?

You can wear any suit that is better than the one you currently have on, the game won't let you downgrade your armor... and really why would you want to.

PSN - Chefsean2006

u are stuck with the DLC suit until a new game or new game+

...or until you get the lvl6 suit which happens after you beat the game once...

...or if you get the scorpion suit.