By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Round 6: Guess which (J)RPGs these songs are from!

SHMUPGurus said:
Got half of them for sure. I guessed the rest! xD

Damn, you passed me then! I hate you, I wanted to win this round

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Got half of them for sure. I guessed the rest! xD

Damn, you passed me then! I hate you, I wanted to win this round

lol, I can't stop listening to the songs from my round! I think people will like them for sure. Get them all good though? Not too sure about that! ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

And SHMUPGurus takes the lead with 6!

He was also the first person to guess #7 correctly.

Damn, SHMUP passed me. At least I'm still the only one to guess correctly no.10, I guess nobody played that game

Around the Network

Wow, I guess luck is on my side! And #7, seriously? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I should've known 10 but it soudned like another game entirely to me. I knew I recognized it though.

But I was destined to lose on anything related to the 360, simply too far removed for me.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Well, I'm finished making the Suikoden round, which goes right after SHMUP's round (which goes after this one). I think a lot of people won't like it, since, well... absolutely nobody played Suikoden, but it has been a dream of mine since starting this game, so bear with it.
It'll have different rules, though, there will be no points for guessing the series (duh), half for guessing the game (you have 1 in 6 chances in each one) and full for either guessing the name or where it happens.
Since the rules were changed specially for that, I made sure to pick easy tunes so anyone who played that game will be able to get it easily.
For people that never played any Suiko, consider it a test to your luck, to see how many half-a-points you can get...and to experience some of the best music ever composed for a video game

For those who played any Suikoden and loved it as much as me, consider the round as a tribute to the best and most criminally underplayed gaming series of all time

I'm halfway through the first Suikoden right now actually. But it's the only one I've played.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

zexen_lowe said:

For those who played any Suikoden and loved it as much as me, consider the round as a tribute to the best and most criminally underplayed gaming series of all time

I'm confused. Is "Suikoden" the newest translation for "Ys" or something? 'Cause that's the only way that sentence makes sense...