By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A difficult decision to make.

so basically.. i should get VC or R2.. hmm..

Around the Network
pbroy said:
Valkyria Chronicles, LOVE SEGA!!

Return LBP, tell them the game offends your religion, get Fallout 3. We need to support RPGs.

Get LBP, NBA 2K, Resistance when they are cheaper. Sports games get cheap quick. The other 2 will be platinum.

Rent Mirrors Edge, it might make you vomit.

DO NOT RETURN LBP!

ESPECIALLY not to buy a broken version of a standard RPG. LBP>>>>>>>>>Fallout 3.

Resistance 2 has gotten better reviews so far than Valkyria (9.5 and 9) but they're both awesome, from what I've seen.

Again, I strongly recommend R2.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Buy Valkyria Chronicles or i'll tell my cousin to falsely accuse you of drug trafficing. Seal you in a cement barrel and throw you in the dirty Manila Bay... haha j/k... I'll just get some femanine guys to hit on you, so no girls will want to talk to you. n_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Buy Valkyria Chronicles or i'll tell my cousin to falsely accuse you of drug trafficing. Seal you in a cement barrel and throw you in the dirty Manila Bay... haha j/k... I'll just get some femanine guys to hit on you, so no girls will want to talk to you. n_n

hey where do you live?

I'd say buy either valkryia chronicles or resistance 2 those are the best games on your list

Around the Network

also i really do not see why people think mirrors edge is going to be a good game

Valkyria Chronicles will quite possibly become one of the best games on the PS3 and also one of the hardest to find later on. If you have the chance to get it, you definitely should.

You'll always be able to find a copy of Resistance 2. Who knows how many Valkyria Chronicles copies will be made...

Words Of Wisdom said:
Valkyria Chronicles will quite possibly become one of the best games on the PS3 and also one of the hardest to find later on. If you have the chance to get it, you definitely should.

You'll always be able to find a copy of Resistance 2. Who knows how many Valkyria Chronicles copies will be made...

I agree, that's probably the best option right now. And if you wait long enough you can buy the Platinum version of R2.