By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A difficult decision to make.

Valkyria Chronicles! Support the niche game you're guaranteed to get a platinum R2 in a few months.

Around the Network

i added in mirror's edge to that list last minute.. if it becomes as good as promised, it might beat out everything else.

Resistance 2 and fallout 3....break the promise

Also i have the same problem, well sort of the same....ok I got last week PES2009, today im buying Fallout3...next week im getting Dead Space and LittleBigPlanet...in two weeks im getting TombRaider:U, Resistance2 and MotorStorm:PR...thats it lol...my problem is I dont know where I will find the time to play them....ohh i forgot after those in November im getting Mirrors Edge too...ahhh damn....help

I would go with R2 but thats just me.

bugrimmar said:
i added in mirror's edge to that list last minute.. if it becomes as good as promised, it might beat out everything else.

Hmm, that title does seem promising, but a tad short to "waste" a full price on.  I'd wait for cheaper versions in Mirror's Edge's case.

Around the Network

Whatever you do, get Resistance 2. And either F 3 or VC.

Valkyria for the same reasons stated by mibuokami.

mibuokami said:
Valkyria Chronicles! Support the niche game you're guaranteed to get a platinum R2 in a few months.

Games have to be 10 months old before they can reach platinum/greatest hits.

Again, go with Resistance 2. Besides, don't you want to be one of the first to experience it?

Also, it has an IGN 9.5. That's right. Higher than COD4. The same as Halo 3.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

That's a tough choice! I'm only buying VC and R2, so I'd go for one of these (like most people already said).

Valkyria Chronicles, LOVE SEGA!!

Return LBP, tell them the game offends your religion, get Fallout 3. We need to support RPGs.

Get LBP, NBA 2K, Resistance when they are cheaper. Sports games get cheap quick. The other 2 will be platinum.

Rent Mirrors Edge, it might make you vomit.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence