By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Somehow i think im the only one still playing starcraft online. But there are always 100.000 people online. Quite good i thought for a 10 year old Blizzard game. So my question is: Someone here still playing Starcraft every now and then?! If u don't, give it a try, u won't regret it ... Btw... Someone know, what happened to Starcraft: Ghost?!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

No. I do not play it anymore but I still love that game. Ghost can be considered as vaporware and I am still eagerly awaiting starcraft 2...... or Universe of Starcraft

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

Starcraft was an ok game for when it came out. Someone wanted to play it at a lan a while ago and everyone laughed at him. Anyways Warcraft III to me is on a whole other level and I can never go back to playing Starcraft again. I just hope if they do release Starcraft 2 they incorporate heroes.

I was never a fan of StarCraft. I wish they made a new WarCraft instead of some un-balanced crap. Onward from that. I wish they never made warcraft3 because it changes the direction of the WarCraft story 90degrees. Totally threw a curve ball. WoW. Just destroyed WarCraft. I hate warcraft. 2 Years ago. I would have said WarCraft was the best game ever. Now I say it sucks. Night Elves are NOT an imporant race. Ogre's are MUCH more imporant. Speaking of Elves, Why did the elves join the alliance? Last time I checked the High elves were in the alliance. (blood elves) In WoW, there is no greater evil, no reason for the NightElves to team up with the alliance. Did I ever say SIMPLE? WarCraft2 was NOT a simple game. WarCraft2 had more complexity than WarCraft3... (for it's time) I think TA was a better game than StarCraft. And I think TA was a better game than WarCraft3. If you wanna play a GOOD RTS. http://supremecommander.com That is a good RTS. Infact. It's probibally the best RTS out since WC2 came out. As for StarCraft Ghost. Blizzard has unoffically scrapped it. The company makeing it vanished. Then Blizzard North picked it up. And then Blizzard closed Blizzard North. StarCraft: Ghost will never see the light of day. Even though it looked like fun. You want the best Blizzard game ever? Search 'HellGate: London' I assure you It's made by imo, the people who made WC2, SC, Diablo, good.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

best game ever.... but no... I don't play it anymore.

Around the Network

starcraft is a way of life in korea they have stsr craft channels and stuff like that some guy even died from playing starcaft marathon or something like that it was a sad, sad day for gaming, well if starcraft 2 comes out it well be pandamoniam wont be suprised if some people get trampled in a riot and yes still playing starcraft 10 years strong

best RTS ever, deserves starcraft 2.

Kwaad said: Night Elves are NOT an imporant race. Ogre's are MUCH more imporant.
hehe LOL, night elves are important, but u are right rexxar deserves a larger role,(he is wicked sick^^). i liked the story of wc3, too bad evil didn't win though. starcrafta bit like wc3? never played it.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said: Kwaad said: Night Elves are NOT an imporant race. Ogre's are MUCH more imporant. hehe LOL, night elves are important, but u are right rexxar deserves a larger role,(he is wicked sick^^). i liked the story of wc3, too bad evil didn't win though. starcrafta bit like wc3? never played it.
Let me expain my hatred for StarCraft. And I'm finally getting over it, seing a good game FINALLY break suit and stop copying StarCraft. StarCraft was a 5-15 minute game. Unless it was the biggest maps, and then normally those lasted 10-25. All the way up the tech tree, doing rushes of the biggest units in the game. That's what SC was about. 20 minutes in the game. WarCraft3 followed suit, in terms of game pace. And damn near every RTS since SC has been like that. The only games that havent, have been the TA expansions. Wich dropped off shortly after they started. Today we have Supreme Commander. Games on that last hours. Like old WC2 games did. Blizzard has announced they are 100% WoW. There will be no SC2. EDIT: Watch FlagShip Studios. If they make a RTS. It will most likely be similar to SC.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said: Let me expain my hatred for StarCraft. And I'm finally getting over it, seing a good game FINALLY break suit and stop copying StarCraft. StarCraft was a 5-15 minute game. Unless it was the biggest maps, and then normally those lasted 10-25. All the way up the tech tree, doing rushes of the biggest units in the game. That's what SC was about. 20 minutes in the game. WarCraft3 followed suit, in terms of game pace.
I dunno but do u put any effort in world editor? with some little fixes games can last ages. With some friends i play normal wc3 games for an avarage of 4/5 hours thx too this kind of fixes. U should give it a try.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.