By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Renegade Kid confirms making Dracula game on the Wii

I understand that this is not about Bram Stoker's Dracula but the "real" one, which means it will be set in Medieval Romania in war with the Turks. Sounds pretty sweet.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
I understand that this is not about Bram Stoker's Dracula but the "real" one, which means it will be set in Medieval Romania in war with the Turks. Sounds pretty sweet.

I dont like the impaling your enemies hanging and drink their blood while dripping type :(

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

SleepWaking said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I love Dracula to death. The novel, that is. I sure hope this has a similar mood to that of the novel. I'd be too happy for words.

Didn't you like the Dracula movies??

Haven't actually seen the movies, so I can't really say.

I wonder who publish this game? Atleast we knew who will published conduit...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
I wonder who publish this game? Atleast we knew who will published conduit...

i believe Gamecock was said to be the publisher back when the game was teasingly announced.

Around the Network

Also, regarding what someone earlier said, I think Fatal Frame-style for a Vampire-themed game would be a grave mistake. It works very well for ghosts, and Fatal Frame is no doubt scary as hell, but I just don't think the controls, the setup, the mood, the theme, well, pretty much nothing of the above would fit well for a vampire-themed game. Well, atleast not a Dracula-themed game.

yeah gamecock is publisher, they are the same people publishing mushroom men. i think nintendo should make use of the DS's great third party by bringing the talented devloipers onto wii projects. and from recent announcements looks they finnaly are

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Well, he did answer their question.

Sounds pretty sweet. I'll have to pay close attention to this one.

A Dracula game on Wii. =D