By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - LA Times Hiding Incriminating Video of Obama with Radical Palestinian?

bigjon said:
Wow like this is shocking... Obama in connection with a bunch of radicals, can they ever come up with something new. Just because a guy hangs out with a bunch of crazies all the time does not mean he is a radical or has poor judgement... sigh, when will you evil conservatives ever stop using your carl rove politics.

someone needs to ban you and cola.

How would this be any different from putting up fake anti-wii news and then arguing that its real and that we are stupid for not believeing it.

Sigh

Around the Network
akuma587 said:
WiiStation360 said:
This is really sad. I used to respect John McCain, and would have voted for him in 2000 or 2004. This is a made up controversy designed to detract attention from all of the real issues we are facing as a country.

War, recession, jobs, terrorism, who cares! I want to know exactly what was said at a going away party for Obama's University colleagues.

Exactly.  The average person couldn't even tell you where Israel and Palestine are on a map, or Iraq for that matter.  Hell, I can't even tell you where Israel and Palestine are on the map.

“You probably never heard of Palestine or Israel before this.”

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/10/09/1523335.aspx

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

akuma587 said:
WiiStation360 said:
This is really sad. I used to respect John McCain, and would have voted for him in 2000 or 2004. This is a made up controversy designed to detract attention from all of the real issues we are facing as a country.

War, recession, jobs, terrorism, who cares! I want to know exactly what was said at a going away party for Obama's University colleagues.

Exactly.  The average person couldn't even tell you where Israel and Palestine are on a map, or Iraq for that matter.  Hell, I can't even tell you where Israel and Palestine are on the map.

Dude... that's kinda sad... I mean... it's a fairly easy country to spot and pick out if you know anything about Israels history.  If you know where Egypt is... and Lebanon you know where Israel is.

Also.  Palestine isn't on maps(most anyway)... as it isn't it's own state as of yet.

They just label Gaza and the West Bank seperatly.

Which they basically are seperate now.  One run by the PA, the other Hamas.

At current they'd probably be better off with a 3 state solution, getting things with the PA done first.  Though the PA is a bit greedy and wants to kick out the demcocraticly elected Hamas.  (Once you are legitimatly put into power you aren't terrorists anymore in my opinion, but a government.  Treating Hamas like any other government would actually probably restrict them more then just ignoring them would.)

I am pretty sure Akuma was joking...

BTW, being Jewish, I am glad to know that most American Jews are not ignorant or racist enough to believe this stuff: "The Washington Post reports that its Post-ABC News tracking poll finds Obama leading 70-29 among Jewish voters. That’s a few percentage points lower than Gallup’s three-week tracking poll of Jewish voters which was released last week, which had Obama up by a 74-22 margin. Kerry had a 74-25 percent advantage over Bush among Jews in 2004." - http://blogs.jta.org/elections/article/2008/11/02/1000700/some-new-jewish-poll-numbers

Kasz216 said:
akuma587 said:
WiiStation360 said:

Dude... that's kinda sad... I mean... it's a fairly easy country to spot and pick out if you know anything about Israels history.  If you know where Egypt is... and Lebanon you know where Israel is.

Also.  Palestine isn't on maps(most anyway)... as it isn't it's own state as of yet.

They just label Gaza and the West Bank seperatly.

Which they basically are seperate now.  One run by the PA, the other Hamas.

At current they'd probably be better off with a 3 state solution, getting things with the PA done first.  Though the PA is a bit greedy and wants to kick out the demcocraticly elected Hamas.  (Once you are legitimatly put into power you aren't terrorists anymore in my opinion, but a government.  Treating Hamas like any other government would actually probably restrict them more then just ignoring them would.)

I could tell you the general area, right near Mesopotamia, but I actually know my ancient geography way better than my modern geography.  Israel is not the biggest country in the world, so it isn't the easiest to pick out.

I could have ballparked it, but I am not going to claim I could have found it on a map with any kind of certainty.  I definitely would have picked it to be further right than it actually is on the map.  I forgot it was so close to Egypt, which I guess makes sense based on all the biblical history with the Egyptians.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

I was wrong. I study international politics, so I forget that people have different priorities for what the learn. It's easy to remember:

Europe ----------->V V
Israel ^

Columbia Univ. Director Replies to Request for Khalidi Tape: 'Yeah, Right ... Loser'

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/31798_Columbia_Univ._Director_Replies_to_Request_for_Khalidi_Tape-_Yeah_Right_..._Loser

lol