By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - LA Times Hiding Incriminating Video of Obama with Radical Palestinian?

How do Israelis feel about McCain or Obama on the conflict?

"The two presidential nominees were equally ranked regarding the Israel-Palestinian conflict, with 37.3% saying McCain would better handle the situation and 37% choosing Obama as the better candidate. Fifteen percent remain undecided, while 10.5% said the two were equally capable. "

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3613689,00.html

Even though the overall vote went to McCain, the Israelis support them about equally on this issue.

They aren't falling for this stuff... Here's a fantastic video that explains my position.

Edit: FoxNews: "We don't know if the LATimes is a source that can be trusted anymore... In other news, the LA Times has a new poll of people who have early voted in FL, where McCain leads 49-45."

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

Actually i'd argue the Israelli's were falling for it.

From what i've read from actual palestinian in the area he is a lot more pro-palestinian then he lets on... and just doesn't talk about it during elections.

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article6619.shtml

Kasz216 said:

Actually i'd argue the Israelli's were falling for it.

From what i've read from actual palestinian in the area he is a lot more pro-palestinian then he lets on... and just doesn't talk about it during elections.

this video shows Hamas campaigning for Obama. 

steven787 said:
Oh, and I hear there's picture of me floating around on the internet with my arm around Kim Jong Il.

I've been on this site for about a year and a half. I've seen your avatar many many times but today is the first day I realize there's someone besides Kim Jong-Il in your avatar! I'm shocked!

Signature goes here!

Coca-Cola said:
Kasz216 said:

Actually i'd argue the Israelli's were falling for it. I meant they are not falling for the Republican racism.

Just because he's Palestinian doesn't mean he is a member of Hamas.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
steven787 said:
Coca-Cola said:
Kasz216 said:

Actually i'd argue the Israelli's were falling for it. I meant they are not falling for the Republican racism.

Just because he's Palestinian doesn't mean he is a member of Hamas.

I really think you and Akuma are seeing a lot of racism where it really isn't.  I mean suggesting that someone isn't pro israel because well... they have a history of that possibly not being true isn't racist.

There actually is some question as to where his polices on Israel lie.

I mean, if a Chinese guy actually is good at math... it's not racist to say the Chinese guy is good at math.

This is really sad. I used to respect John McCain, and would have voted for him in 2000 or 2004. This is a made up controversy designed to detract attention from all of the real issues we are facing as a country.

War, recession, jobs, terrorism, who cares! I want to know exactly what was said at a going away party for Obama's University colleagues.

WiiStation360 said:
This is really sad. I used to respect John McCain, and would have voted for him in 2000 or 2004. This is a made up controversy designed to detract attention from all of the real issues we are facing as a country.

War, recession, jobs, terrorism, who cares! I want to know exactly what was said at a going away party for Obama's University colleagues.

Exactly.  The average person couldn't even tell you where Israel and Palestine are on a map, or Iraq for that matter.  Hell, I can't even tell you where Israel and Palestine are on the map.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I could care less if he knows a terrorist after all this country was founded by what England would have called terrorist, and many a major war we have been in was won due to terroristic attacks we led….hell any one who has studied guerrilla warfare will tell you that it is based on one surprise sneaky terrorist attack after another

Now I would be worried if he was getting friendly with scientologist that would have me on edge

hahaha wow this is so desperate.
What a headline! LA times "hiding" evidence.
More like that they were paid to "publicly hide"